Rick

Default High End Home Theater

The following items are offered for sale and open to offers:

Von Schweikert VR-4 Series 1 with VR-5 Upgrades.
Sunfire Theater Grand Mk III with latest flash upgrade.
Acurus ACT III Home Theater Preamp/Processor
ParaSound GFA-7500 Ultra THX 5 channel amp.
Camelot Technologies Roundtable DVD player.
B&W Nautilus 805 pair (used as rear channel)
B&W CC6-S2 Center Channel
B&W 602-S2 Pair (currently stored in the original boxes)
Sony Wega KV-36CBR400 HDTV

All items include original shipping containers as well as manuals and
remotes where provided except for the television. I do not have the
original box for it. I am open to offers, but insults, or low ball offers
will not receive any form of reply, the email address will just be blocked.

Thanks for your time.

Rick

Rich Andrews

"Rick" wrote in news:101hfrh5nvqqe06
@corp.supernews.com:

insults, or low ball offers
will not receive any form of reply, the email address will

just be blocked.

Thanks for your time.

Rick

He is referring to you Brian.

Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with DLT
tapes.