Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default RAT social policy

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; give a man a fully
charged electric eel and he'll never bother you for anything else ever
again."
-- Anonymous
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Feb 16, 5:54*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; give a man a fully
charged electric eel and he'll never bother you for anything else ever
again."
* * * * * * -- Anonymous

It is better to sit on one's fingers and be remembered as a
pretentious, posturing, lying fool than to make a pretentious,
posturing post and remove all doubt.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
robert casey robert casey is offline

Peter Wieck wrote:
On Feb 16, 5:54 pm, Andre Jute wrote:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; give a man a fully
charged electric eel and he'll never bother you for anything else ever
again."
-- Anonymous

It is better to sit on one's fingers and be remembered as a
pretentious, posturing, lying fool than to make a pretentious,
posturing post and remove all doubt.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Yes, but I've heard that electric eels generate enough voltage to supply
tube circuits. Don't know if it's enough current to run a power amp, or
just a pre-amp... :-)
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

robert casey said:

Peter Wieck

Yes, but I've heard that electric eels generate enough voltage to supply
tube circuits. Don't know if it's enough current to run a power amp, or
just a pre-amp... :-)

Please don't interrupt Worthless Wiecky when he launches the S.S. Poor
Pitiful Me. He has drains to circle and sinkholes to fathom, and mere
hours of daylight before the crows swoop in to pluck out his eyes.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 17 Feb, 00:08, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:

He has drains to circle and sinkholes to fathom, and mere
hours of daylight before the crows swoop in to pluck out his eyes.

I calculate that to be about 11 AM SUndaqy, eastern time

http://gpbc.org/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLo...alendarmonth#1

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; give a man a fully
charged electric eel and he'll never bother you for anything else ever
again."
-- Anonymous

Timed 22.54 and the bottle truly drained.

--
*Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 17 Feb, 05:06, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

Timed 22.54

Ezekial 13:11
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:
On 17 Feb, 05:06, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

Timed 22.54

Ezekial 13:11

Ah. The sun well past the yardarm, though?

--
*Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

On Feb 17, 10:06*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *Andre Jute wrote:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; give a man a fully
charged electric eel and he'll never bother you for anything else ever
again."
* * * * * * -- Anonymous

Timed 22.54 and the bottle truly drained.

--
*Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career. *

* * Dave Plowman * * * * * * * * London SW
* * * * * * * * * To e-mail, change noise into sound.

What a depressingly bourgeois life you lead, Plowie. At 11pm, far from
finishing the bottle, I'm just standing in front of the racks,
fondling this bottle and that, deciding which to open for an aperitif
and which for the main session. I don't go to bed until dawn.

Yours rationally,

Andre Jute

STATUTORY DECLARATION
No real corpses were harmed in the assembly of Andre Jute's golem
Peter Wieck aka Worthless Wieckless --- CE Certificate of Conformity
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:
Timed 22.54 and the bottle truly drained.

What a depressingly bourgeois life you lead, Plowie. At 11pm, far from
finishing the bottle, I'm just standing in front of the racks,
fondling this bottle and that, deciding which to open for an aperitif
and which for the main session. I don't go to bed until dawn.

And then back in the coffin before daylight?
Figures.

--
*Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view