Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Ed Presson[_2_] Ed Presson[_2_] is offline

Default Happy listening

I just wanted to wish good listening to those out there who still listen to
as good a system as they
can muster and care about good sound.
Classical music is my favorite, and I'm listening to the new Munch box.

Ed Presson

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 1:23:52 PM UTC-5, Ed Presson wrote:
I just wanted to wish good listening to those out there who still listen to
as good a system as they
can muster and care about good sound.
Classical music is my favorite, and I'm listening to the new Munch box.

Ed Presson

Pretty much every day at some level, on some equipment. Yesterday was:

The Chieftains - Wide World Over
Kiri Te Kanawa - Mozart
Emmylou Harris - Red Dirt Girl
Beethoven - 9th & Consecration of the House
Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - All the Road Running

I have a changer, and like to mix them up some.

System was the small workroom system consisting of HK 17/18/19 Citation electronics, AR M5 speakers and a Sony changer.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

On 11/28/16 5:46 PM, Peter Wieck wrote:
I have a changer, and like to mix them up some.

I am gradually converting all my stuff to iTunes which I use with Pure
Music to output to my system. A randomly shuffled smart playlist
accomplishes this nicely. I did have a problem playing complete works
but I think I finally solved that.

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] ottguit@hotmail.com is offline

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 1:23:52 PM UTC-5, Ed Presson wrote:
I just wanted to wish good listening to those out there who still listen to
as good a system as they
can muster and care about good sound.
Classical music is my favorite, and I'm listening to the new Munch box.

Ed Presson

Presently listening to a very old LP, Broadway Solo Guitar, by Laurindo Almeida, not even available on CD!

Bg.

What are you listening right now? Margaret von B. Audio Opinions 49 December 21st 05 09:32 AM
What are you listening right now? Margaret von B. Vacuum Tubes 33 December 19th 05 01:18 AM
Listening in a car normanstrong High End Audio 37 August 1st 04 11:16 PM
I'm listening! Nexus 6 Audio Opinions 51 October 23rd 03 08:44 PM
Listening... JWelsh3374 Pro Audio 1 September 23rd 03 03:03 PM