Posted to rec.audio.high-end
news news is offline

Default The InDIYana Event

You may have a chance to see/hear my new speakers even before I do, at the
InDIYana event this weekend, May 30/31. Mine will be the IMP (Image Model
Projectors) presented by the engineer Dan Neubecker.

https://sites.google.com/site/indiyanaevent/

I have a major video job that weekend, so will not be able to go!

--
Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
news news is offline

"news" wrote in message
You may have a chance to see/hear my new speakers even before I do, at the
InDIYana event this weekend, May 30/31. Mine will be the IMP (Image Model
Projectors) presented by the engineer Dan Neubecker.

https://sites.google.com/site/indiyanaevent/

I have a major video job that weekend, so will not be able to go!

--
Gary Eickmeier

Mine will be this one:

http://g2.img-dpreview.com/B6FFF7DE4...095708B0C2.jpg

It has drivers on all four sides. The L-pads on top are for variable
radiation pattern, to be able to attenuate the front panels to adjust the
D/R ratio and the distance/ intensity trading to stabilize the central
image.

Gary