Posted to rec.audio.pro
urelian urelian is offline

Default Teaching "Ask Yourself" 1-93

This Teaching asks,
"What plans do I have to attain my goal?
What do I base my progress on?
What are my basic rules for success?
Will my success include Sainthood
as my Goal?"

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JANUARY,1993

“ASK YOURSELF”

“Does loving God mean I must
kneel for lengthy times? Yes or No

Does it mean I have to expound
on religion every chance I get? Yes or No

Does it mean I can’t go swimming,
I can’t dance, I can’t tell jokes,
I can’t enjoy a party? Yes or No

Does it mean I must be in church
several hours every day? Yes or No

Does it mean I must not learn
about other things that
interest me? Yes or No

Does it mean at work I have to
talk about God to others? Yes or No

Does it mean I can only associate
with those of my own religious
beliefs? Yes or No

Does it mean I must be critical
about others who do not believe
my way? Yes or No

What is my goal in life?

What plans do I have to attain my goal?

What do I base my progress on?

What are my basic rules for success?

Will my success include Sainthood
as my Goal?” Yes or No

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.