The Audio Cave

Default Native Daw Central

www.theaudiocave.com/dawchart.htm

Here is a chart which lists native daws and their basic features. You
also can navigate through all of the manufacturers product pages from
within the page to get the more detailed info and advanced features.

I've tried to be as accurate as possible but some information is
missing. Anyway, enjoy. Feel free to link to this from anywhere on the
Net. If you can fill in some of the question marks send email to

Hopefully it'll be of use to someone.

The 96/24 version of nTrack is $75. I purchase & install it for some
of my clients.

Mike
Custom, quiet DAWs - http://www.MusicIsLove.com

Jan Holm

The Audio Cave wrote:
www.theaudiocave.com/dawchart.htm
I've tried to be as accurate as possible but some information is
missing. Anyway, enjoy. Feel free to link to this from anywhere on
the Net. If you can fill in some of the question marks send email to

Mail Bounced - but Logic Pro does have track freeze.

Regards
Jan Holm