*no spam*

Default Wavecom Senior power boost modification?

Larry ) wrote:
: I have been using the Wavecom Sr and Jrs for about two years (since
: they first came out). They work very well especially if you make
the
: slight modification to boost the transmitter's power. It is a
simple
: operation and cuts through most (not all) of the microwave oven
: interference.

Info like this has been floating around on the net for a few years
now. However, nobody ever seems to post WHAT ya need to do to boost
the power.

Does anybody know what the mod is or at least can they point me in the
right direction?