Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] speedemon_@hotmail.com is offline

Default WANTED: KRELL KRC-HR Solid State Preamp

WANTED: KRELL KRC-HR Solid State Preamp, I am looking for a line stage
KRC-HR preamp. It must be in absolute full perfect working order with
perfect cosmetic appearance with no flaws, dings, marks, nicks nor
scratches, and all working LED's. I am looking for an original HR, no
conversions or upgrades to a HR, must be manufactured as an original
HR. I am looking for a MKII version one that is manufactured from 1995
or newer with the KSA squared style face plate with the black end caps
"not the rounded cornered face plate" squared as pictured to match my
KSA series amp. If you have any thing like this that you might want to
part with then please contact me with the information and serial
number of the unit. I am a serious buyer looking one interested in one
preferably located in the United States!