Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default stereo XLRF to two mono XLR outs (mic to recorder)

Howdy,

I have an audio-technica AT822 stereo microphone with an XLRF-type
connecter at the end of the microphone that I have used with the
supplied XLR to stereo mini cable that came with the mic. I recently
purchased a Marantz PMD 660 and would like to get find a cable that
goes directly from the microphone to the two XLR inputs (right and
left) that the Marantz recorder offers.

Can anyone recommend a good brand or product that would work for this?
I would like to avoid any adapters and just have one Y cable that goes
from the mic to the recorder.

Thanks much!

Nate

Posted to rec.audio.tech

A friend answered my question for me. Sound Professionals makes an
AT822 wired Y cable:
http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cg...-XLRF3-XLRM3-2