Posted to rec.audio.car
the_lower_class_brat the_lower_class_brat is offline

Default Pioneer speaker input? 6x9s mazda 3?

SO I took my amp out of my golf today to put in my mazda 3 to feed my
clarions a bit more power, but noticed that the high line in (speaker
input) requires some special adapter, or can I just crimp connectors
onto it? and how hard would it be to fit 6x9s into a mazda 3, I know
the oem speakers are 6x8 but I also have a pair of 6x9s lying around
that I wouldn't mind installing if I could.
Posted to rec.audio.car
the_lower_class_brat the_lower_class_brat is offline

On Jan 12, 10:59 am, the_lower_class_brat
wrote:
SO I took my amp out of my golf today to put in my mazda 3 to feed my
clarions a bit more power, but noticed that the high line in (speaker
input) requires some special adapter, or can I just crimp connectors
onto it? and how hard would it be to fit 6x9s into a mazda 3, I know
the oem speakers are 6x8 but I also have a pair of 6x9s lying around
that I wouldn't mind installing if I could.

Amp model is pioneer gm-3100t
Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] Huber55@gmail.com is offline

wrote:
SO I took my amp out of my golf today to put in my mazda 3 to feed my
clarions a bit more power, but noticed that the high line in (speaker
input) requires some special adapter, or can I just crimp connectors
onto it? and how hard would it be to fit 6x9s into a mazda 3, I know
the oem speakers are 6x8 but I also have a pair of 6x9s lying around
that I wouldn't mind installing if I could.

Amp model is pioneer gm-3100t

Get some T-connects, they make everything so much easier
Posted to rec.audio.car

wrote:
SO I took my amp out of my golf today to put in my mazda 3 to feed my
clarions a bit more power, but noticed that the high line in (speaker
input) requires some special adapter, or can I just crimp connectors
onto it? and how hard would it be to fit 6x9s into a mazda 3, I know
the oem speakers are 6x8 but I also have a pair of 6x9s lying around
that I wouldn't mind installing if I could.

Amp model is pioneer gm-3100t

Get some T-connects, they make everything so much easier

I got a line out converter instead, so thats solved but what about
fitting the 6x9s in the rear doors? i know the stock ones are 6x8 or
5x7, but i have a pair of 6x9s handy that sounds really nice.