Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] Huber55@gmail.com is offline

Default Need figuring out Pyramid EQ

Does anyone know how to get a wiring diagram for an older Pyramid
EQ?? I have tried calling the company and they just dont answer the
phone and i have tried googling it and it doesnt even show up!!! I
know what power and ground are but its the other 8 wires im confused
on. It does have a fade control if i were to hook up power and ground
and dial fade to the rear and multimeter all the wires and see which 4
have more power would that work?
Posted to rec.audio.car

On Jan 10, 12:22*am, Matt Ion wrote:
wrote:
Does anyone know how to get a wiring diagram for an older *Pyramid
EQ?? I have tried calling the company and they just dont answer the
phone and i have tried googling it and it doesnt even show up!!! I
know what power and ground are but its the other 8 wires im confused
on. It does have *a fade control if i were to hook up power and ground
and dial fade to the rear and multimeter all the wires and see which 4
have more power would that work?

What color are the other wires?

Red= Power
Black= Ground
Brown= ?
Brown/Black=?
Yellow= ?
Yellow/Black= ?
Blue= ?
Blue/Black= ?
White= ?
White/Black=?

There is only one power wire because there is a switch to turn it on/
off. There are four other wires but im pretty sure those are for just
2 speaker systems. I got to thinking though that im pretty sure it
wont matter which is right/left because the EQ just has a fade control
on it so all i need is front/rear. Thanks
Posted to rec.audio.car
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

In article , " wrote:
Does anyone know how to get a wiring diagram for an older Pyramid
EQ?? I have tried calling the company and they just dont answer the
phone and i have tried googling it and it doesnt even show up!!! I
know what power and ground are but its the other 8 wires im confused
on. It does have a fade control if i were to hook up power and ground
and dial fade to the rear and multimeter all the wires and see which 4
have more power would that work?

I have been unable to find contact info for the Sound Around company
which has Pyle and Pyrimid. I did get some parts several years ago
from the New York headquarters.

greg
Posted to rec.audio.car

On Jan 11, 7:16*am, (GregS) wrote:
In article , " wrote:

Does anyone know how to get a wiring diagram for an older *Pyramid
EQ?? I have tried calling the company and they just dont answer the
phone and i have tried googling it and it doesnt even show up!!! I
know what power and ground are but its the other 8 wires im confused
on. It does have *a fade control if i were to hook up power and ground
and dial fade to the rear and multimeter all the wires and see which 4
have more power would that work?

I have been unable to find contact info for the Sound Around company
which has Pyle and Pyrimid. I did get some parts several years ago
from the New York headquarters.

greg

Yea i have the 1-800 number for them except the ****ers never answer
the phones, i tried calling all day one day just hitting redial after
redial i left over 10 messages and the people still havent answered me
back. Do you think the fade idea would work anyway?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Christopher \Torroid\ Ott Christopher \Torroid\ Ott is offline

I'm confused by what you're describing. I would think that the four wire
pairs (color and color w/stripe) would correspond to speaker outputs Front
L+R and Rear L+R. There are also a set of RCA inputs, is that correct?

Chris

wrote in message
On Jan 11, 7:16 am, (GregS) wrote:
In article
,

Pyramid EQ [email protected] Car Audio 2 April 28th 07 02:01 AM
Pyramid Amps Plasmah Car Audio 7 July 8th 06 04:22 AM
Pyramid SR Car Audio 11 August 26th 05 04:49 AM
Formula for figuring port size huggybear77 Car Audio 0 June 4th 05 10:39 PM
Figuring out JL Audio 10w6v2 and Phoenix Gold Octane R 15.0:1 Eric Brel Car Audio 0 August 12th 04 06:55 PM