Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.comp.freeware,can.politics,alabama.birmingham.sports
Tester Tester is offline

Default Where is outside Afterburner when we need him?

are of truly pious character, nor all
those who believe from a feeling in their heart.

257. There are only three kinds of persons; those who serve God, having
found Him; others who are occupied in seeking Him, not having found Him;
while the remainder live without seeking Him and without having found Him.
The first are reasonable and happy, the last are foolish and unhappy; those
between are unhappy and reasonable.

258. Unusquisque sibi Deum fingit.[37]

Disgust

259. Ordinary people have the power of not thinking of that about which they
do not wish to think. "Do not meditate on the passages about the Messiah,
said the Jew to his son. Thus our people often act. Thus are false religions
preserved, and even the true one, in regard to many persons.

But there are some who have not the power of thus preventing thought, and
who think so much the more as they are forbidden. These undo false religions
and even the true one, if they do not find solid arguments.

260. They hide themselves in the press and call numbers to their rescue.
Tumult.

Authority.--So far from making it a rule to believe a thing because you have
heard it, you ought to believe nothing without putt