Posted to rec.audio.tech
David Esteban

Default JBL Northridge + HK335

HI!

I´m considering to adquire an 5.1 Home theater system,

Anyone have the Northridge E100 floor speakers?

I want set a pair of E100 on the front, an E35 on Center and a pair of E20
on the rear , without sub, cause the E100 has two 10" speakers each one.

What about this set?

By reading the HK 235 / 335 specs I´m confused about rated output power,

In many Receivers from this prize range the output rate is at about 90-110
watts per channel (onkyo,marantz...) but HK only show 50/55 watts per
channel, and the recommended output rate for the E100 it's about 150
watt.....

Are there the E100 too large for the HK 235 ( 50x7) or HK 335 ( 55x7 )

I will prefer to buy a pair of E100 and not to buy a sub, instead to buy a
pair of E60 plus a sub

Probably I never put these speakers at 100%, cause my neighbours may kill
me, but I wanna buy a great speakers that sounds great in all the range of
freqs.

If some expressions are not too correct, excuse me, My english it´s not too
polite.

Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mark D. Zacharias

"David Esteban" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

The speakers are probably pretty good. That said, I cannot recommend HK
receivers - they are common mid-fi junk from China. HK hasn't engineered or
built their own for decades.

Recommend Yamaha, Sony, Denon, Onkyo.

Mark Z.

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Sub Amps - a Follow up Question T Tech 26 April 29th 05 05:26 PM
JBL Northridge E90 versus Athena AS-F2 User Audio Opinions 15 October 29th 04 12:19 PM