BrownLF

Default Radio wiring - HELP!!

In trying to fit my Nokia phone kit to my UK Galaxy I cut into the red/brown
wire that provides an ignition switched supply to the radio. This was wired
into a relay to switch the radio off when the phone rings in accordance with
the Nokia instructions. So far so good but then I forgot to cover an unused
spade on the relay and that 12v supply momentarily shorted to the radio case.
Now the supply isn't there meaning that the radio isn't switched off by the
ignition key and at all other times only runs in the '1 hour' mode.

Can anyone tell me if that supply wire has a fuse fitted and if so where I can
find it?? I can't see anything relevant in tthe fuse box.

The radio is a 5000 but I guess the supply is common to many radio types.

All help appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Les