Posted to rec.audio.car,rec.skydiving,alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.christian,alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.christian.rock
Danny[_2_] Danny[_2_] is offline

Default Carman - The Standard Carman - Who's in the House.mp3" yEnc (18/22)

and seized with strong convictions of
their guilt and misery, and in a very little time old things have passed
away, and all things have become new with them.

God's work has also appeared very extraordinary in the degrees of His
influences; in the degrees both of awakening and conviction, and also of
saving light, love, and joy, that many have experienced. It has also
been very extraordinary in the extent of it, and its being so swiftly
propagated from town to town. In former times of the pouring out of the
Spirit of God on this town, though in some of them it was very
remarkable, it reached no further then; the neighboring towns all around
continued unmoved.

This work seemed to be at its greatest height in this town in the former
part of the spring, in March and April. At that time God's work in the
conversion of souls was carried on amongst us in so wonderful a manner,
that, so far as I can judge, it appears to have been at the rate at
least of four persons in a day; or near thirty in a week, take one with
another, for five or six weeks together. When God in so remarkable a
manner took the work into His own hands, there was as much done in a day
or two, as at ordinary times, with all endeavors that men can use, and
with such a blessing as we commonly have, is done in a year.

I am very sensible, how apt many would be, if they should see the
account I have here g