Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
---MIKE---

Default Recommended SACDs

Since I got my SACD (DVD) player, I have gotten 5 SACDs. I am not
impressed with the surround sound on any of them. Aside from the two
Living Stereo discs, I have the Dvorak 6th (LSO Live), Mozart Requiem
(DHM), and Rachmaninoff 2nd symphony (Channel Classics). None of these
show any rear channel ambience. Can anyone recommend some discs that DO
use the rear channels effectively for ambience? (I know that the Living
Stereos are only 3 channel or 2 channel).

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')