2mb

Default Vintage Sunn 200S Head and Sunn 612S for sale

For sale:
Vintage Sunn 200S bass head, very good condition, missing front face cloth,
otherwise used but in perfect working order. The sound is what is important
right: ) All tubes good.

Also
Sun 612S (rare?) 6x12 guitar cabinet. All speakers in good shape.

These are currently in my living room. My wife is pressuring me to move them
into the basement... a fate worse than death for this wonderful vintage
gear. I would rather sell it than ruin it. I am no longer in a band so have
no real use for it, and my mini studio is simply too small. I sold the bass
cab and guitar head to friends that were looking for exactly that.

I know I will regret selling this stuff. ; ( Buyer must pick up or live in
Maryland so I can deliver. I don't trust UPS with this gear. I live in MD.

I know this is one of the greatest sounding bass heads ever made... I just
never use it.

Make me an offer.

thx,
2mb