Posted to rec.audio.pro
MSmith[_2_] MSmith[_2_] is offline

Default This actually works.

I couldn't believe it. I can work in my studio all day now!

I'm totally serious. This actually works!

It is SO EASY to make money this way. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE can do
it.

You should start seeing returns within a day or two.

Do yourself a favour and at least check it out:

http://agentb.affstocks.hop.clickbank.net/

Troy
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Mar 13, 3:22*pm, MSmith wrote:
I couldn't believe it. I can work in my studio all day now!
I'm totally serious. This actually works!

It is SO EASY to make money this way. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE can do
it.

You should start seeing returns within a day or two.

Do yourself a favour and at least check it out:

http://agentb.affstocks.hop.clickbank.net/

Troy

Just in case anyone is desprate for a quick buck and thinks about
buying into this -

Do a google search and only read the articles on large websites. These
guys post their own good news all over but the real news is on big
websites with known names.

Here is one post:
This 'company' without a phone number or physical address is the
perfect example of a scam. I signed up for the Doubling Stocks for $47
for which they would send me recommendations on making a whole lot of
money. This report was to arrive in 3 days--8 days later, no report.
In the meantime, they came back for more money, $97 --and I complied!
They wanted ME (only 6 of us out of 'hundreds') were selected to
participate in a 'Robot testing' program. I was selected because I was
presumably, intelligent, handsome & congenial!! Boy, did I fall for
it! During the signup for this testing program, I was instructed to
download a 'tracking program' so they could monitor my actions whilst
I made this fabulous amount of money. The Robot, MARL has made 28
multimillionaires--on 'paper' and they have signed up 38 people
willing to pay them $28,000.each for the exclusive rights to use this
robot's program. So you see, for $97 I was given a really great deal,
if only I would consent to their tracking my movements. I have a
daugter & son-in-law who are computer engineers--and have told me to
never download any programs unless I get advice from them. When I told
them the story, they told me that it was one great big scam. That
tracking program was a way that they could get a lot of my personal
identity info & use it for possibly ulterior motives. I asked for my
money back via e-mail for the testing program-- $97. Heard not a word
from them for a week. So I called Master Card and they said that I
have been given credit for the $97 and that they will send me forms to
file a dispute for the $47. In addition to reporting this scam, I just
wanted to inform people that there are these advantages to paying thru
a credit card. You have, I think, 60 days to contest a charge. Once
before, I bought 2 Temper Pedic mattresses thru a dealer who said he
would order them and send them to me within 2 weeks. After a month, I
discovered that they went into bankruptcy. They knew when I paid for
the mattresses (over $3,000.) that they could not deliver and took my
money anyway. I got the charge reversed thru MasterCard. That is where
I learned my lesson to charge suspicious purchases thru the Credit
card. There is no doubt I will get the remaining $47. back from those
dirty, scam artists. Good luck to you who have lost money from them--
and there may be a possiblilty you could still get your money back if
you had charged it thru a credit card. Call them up!

Larry
Alameda, California
U.S.A.

Eggelston Works Ivy? DW High End Audio 0 November 3rd 06 01:00 AM
Works (ish) Ivar Car Audio 1 November 1st 05 01:04 AM
IT WORKS IF YOU ALLOW IT TO [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 1 May 10th 05 01:23 PM
It works [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 7 April 28th 05 02:37 PM
MOTU 24 i/o works on PC? H. ten Napel Pro Audio 0 January 13th 05 07:33 PM