mick

Default Linn LP12 plinth damage and restoration

I have a Linn LP12 in Black that I purchased second hand.
The wodden plinth has a small chip in it one one corner and also the
grain has risen slightly on the front in one spot about 50mm in
lenght.

I whish to lightly sand this down and also deal with the small chip.

can anyone help me pick a good match for the repainting?

And if anyone has any expirence and advice in the restoration please
let me know.

many thanks
Mick
Tip

Hi Mick,

"mick" wrote in message
I have a Linn LP12 in Black that I purchased second
hand.
The wodden plinth has a small chip in it one one
corner and also the
grain has risen slightly on the front in one spot
about 50mm in
lenght.

I whish to lightly sand this down and also deal with
the small chip.

can anyone help me pick a good match for the
repainting?

And if anyone has any expirence and advice in the
restoration please
let me know.

many thanks
Mick

Why don't you send an email to Linn - I'm sure they
would be happy to help you.

Tip (owner of an old LP12)

micky

Hmmm I did just that and they said I should take it to a furniture
restorer ....
err guess I am in the wrong group then?

Thanks anyway it was worth a try