adelphia

Default FS: ANALOG 16 TRK AND MIXER

Are you looking for that ANALOG tape sound???
Are you near the LA area?
If so I have the perfect analog machine for you...
Great for recording bands basic tracks and then transfer to digital for
editing.
1 inch format is very economical when compared to the cost of 2" tape.

TASCAM MS16 inch 16 track reproducer, with remote stand and dbx type 1.
It has +4db and -10 db in/outs. can use both out puts at the same time.
Warm sounding and nice looking machine.
Runs at 15ips and sounds great on drums and cymbals. Vocals are excellent.
The tech at Tascam told me it can be modified to run at 30 ips but, sounds
best at 15 ips.
It also has vary speed for slowing down or speeding up the pitch of
recordings.
Very nice condition, well cared for and low hours. with a few small
scratches.

I have some pictures of the machine on my website.
http://www.watch777.com/page5.html TAKE A LOOK...

Plus, I have a companion 20 x 8 x 16 mixer with meter bridge.
It is the Ramsa WR820B very nice matched pair.
Together they have made some special recordings.
Customers always notice the mixes done on this pair.

paid $6000 for the pair, asking $3500
will sell them separately too.
Thanks for looking,

Kenny