Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid, for your own mental health

You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 23, 8:14�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 22, 9:47�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!

�I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

You mean the kind where you have to buy her a big Mercedes to make her
stick around? Gotcha.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!

*I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

What has divorce to do with transient labor?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:
You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!

�I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

What has divorce to do with transient labor?

Guys with successful marriages tend not to spend all their time
spamming Internet newsgroups with OT posts.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 23, 8:48�pm, ScottW2 wrote:

wrote:
You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!

I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

You mean the kind where you have to buy her a big Mercedes to make her
stick around? Gotcha.

�Nice things are a joy to give nice people.
You obviously don't understand.

Yes, your wife is a very nice person indeed. You should get off the
computer and pay more attention to her.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 23, 8:50*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

wrote:
You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!

I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

What has divorce to do with transient labor?

Guys with successful marriages tend not to spend all their time
spamming Internet newsgroups with OT posts.

Speaking from experience? *LoL.

Denying it? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!

I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

What has divorce to do with transient labor?

Guys with successful marriages tend not to spend all their time
spamming Internet newsgroups with OT posts.

Speaking from experience? �LoL.

Show me where I spam newsgroups with OT posts, Mr. Projection.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

?I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

You mean the kind where you have to buy her a big Mercedes to make her
stick around? Gotcha.

I thought it was an SLK.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 23, 10:27*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
vinyl anachronist said:

?I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

You mean the kind where you have to buy her a big Mercedes to make her
stick around? Gotcha.

I thought it was an SLK.

What does your wife drive?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky has a moment of disorientation.

You mean the kind where you have to buy her a big Mercedes to make her
stick around? Gotcha.

I thought it was an SLK.

What does your wife drive?

Didn't you agree not to post while inebriated?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

vinyl anachronist said:

?I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

You mean the kind where you have to buy her a big Mercedes to make her
stick around? Gotcha.

I thought it was an SLK.

What does your wife drive?

A PT Cruiser convertible and a Nissan Qwest. We're keeping the
Chrysler for the boys since they're getting close to driving age.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:

vinyl anachronist said:

?I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

You mean the kind where you have to buy her a big Mercedes to make her
stick around? Gotcha.

I thought it was an SLK.

What does your wife drive?

A PT Cruiser convertible and a Nissan Qwest. We're keeping the
Chrysler for the boys since they're getting close to driving age.

Or a Quest. I had Qwest satellite/Internet in Washington. Duh.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 24, 11:45�am, ScottW2 wrote:

wrote:
You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!

I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

What has divorce to do with transient labor?

Guys with successful marriages tend not to spend all their time
spamming Internet newsgroups with OT posts.

Speaking from experience? LoL.

Show me where I spam newsgroups with OT posts, Mr. Projection.

� LoL.

Guilty, nervous laughter noted.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

wrote:
You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!

I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

What has divorce to do with transient labor?

Guys with successful marriages tend not to spend all their time
spamming Internet newsgroups with OT posts.

Speaking from experience? LoL.

Show me where I spam newsgroups with OT posts, Mr. Projection.

LoL.

Guilty, nervous laughter noted.

More spam noted.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!

I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

What has divorce to do with transient labor?

Guys with successful marriages tend not to spend all their time
spamming Internet newsgroups with OT posts.

Speaking from experience? LoL.

Show me where I spam newsgroups with OT posts, Mr. Projection.

LoL.

Guilty, nervous laughter noted.

More spam noted.

A new 2pidism: he posts OT topics, then calls anyone who responds a
"spammer".

LOL! What a ****ing moron.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
You need to take a long break. You're making even less sense than you
usually do.

And your "normal" isn't anything to write home about.

Besides, your wife probably needs a backrub. She deserves at least
that after stooping over all day and picking flowers with the rest or
the transient workers to put bread on your table. Show her some
appreciation!

I find it amusing when these guys whose wives have left them
get all jealous over a successful marriage.

What has divorce to do with transient labor?

Guys with successful marriages tend not to spend all their time
spamming Internet newsgroups with OT posts.

Speaking from experience? LoL.

Show me where I spam newsgroups with OT posts, Mr. Projection.

LoL.

Guilty, nervous laughter noted.

More spam noted.

And yet you haven't answered the question. Why aren't you man enough
to admit when you've been outsmarted? Why do you have to be such a big
pussy all of the time? Even Morein has a hairier set of cojones than
you, and he's almost a woman.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
[...]

just keep your fithy hands off my Margaret.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

wrote:
[...]

LoL. Why are you childish enough to pose such silly questions?

Why do you have to be such a big
pussy all of the time?

Ooooh, more impotent usenet profanity.
I am so intimidated by
these grade school insults.
Give it a rest little boy, you're going to bust a ventricle.

Even Morein has a hairier set of cojones than
you, and he's almost a woman.

and he made you cry. LoL.

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

*Why do you have to be such a big
pussy all of the time?

*Ooooh, more impotent usenet profanity.

LMAO!

What an imbecilic pussy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Are you saying it's silly to ask you to stand behind your statements?
LoL!

�Why do you have to be such a big
pussy all of the time?

�Ooooh, more impotent usenet profanity.
I am so intimidated by
these grade school insults.
�Give it a rest little boy, you're going to bust a ventricle.

Boy, you're a little wimp when it comes to profanity. I guess that
comes with being a pussy.

Even Morein has a hairier set of cojones than
you, and he's almost a woman.

�and he made you cry. LoL.

No, he made me laugh when he complained to the wrong guy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

?Why do you have to be such a big
pussy all of the time?

?Ooooh, more impotent usenet profanity.
I am so intimidated by
these grade school insults.
?Give it a rest little boy, you're going to bust a ventricle.

Boy, you're a little wimp when it comes to profanity. I guess that
comes with being a pussy.

For a Lutheran, Scottie seems to harbor a lot of guilt and shame.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 24, 9:35�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
vinyl anachronist said:

?Why do you have to be such a big
pussy all of the time?

?Ooooh, more impotent usenet profanity.
I am so intimidated by
these grade school insults.
?Give it a rest little boy, you're going to bust a ventricle.

Boy, you're a little wimp when it comes to profanity. I guess that
comes with being a pussy.

For a Lutheran, Scottie seems to harbor a lot of guilt and shame.

At the same time, he tried to tell me he wasn't really a Christian
when he lost that religious debate with me.

Someone should tell him that Jesus doesn't like pussies. He died on
the cross for Scott, and Scott throws him under the bus the minute he
starts to lose an argument.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

vinyl anachronist said:

?Why do you have to be such a big
pussy all of the time?

?Ooooh, more impotent usenet profanity.
I am so intimidated by
these grade school insults.
?Give it a rest little boy, you're going to bust a ventricle.

Boy, you're a little wimp when it comes to profanity. I guess that
comes with being a pussy.

For a Lutheran, Scottie seems to harbor a lot of guilt and shame.

At the same time, he tried to tell me he wasn't really a Christian
when he lost that religious debate with me.

Someone should tell him that Jesus doesn't like pussies. He died on
the cross for Scott, and Scott throws him under the bus the minute he
starts to lose an argument.

Christmas is just around the corner. 2pid usually waxes religious
during the holidays.

Personally I think he does it because he wants more presents.