Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Comcast no longer supports Usenet - What are others using foraccess

On Sep 21, 10:15 am, Don Pearce wrote:

seems to be favoured by many. Please don't go the google groups route,
though. You will become invisible to the many who have that source
permanently killed.

Your loss. Don't bother to respond to this if you don't see it. g
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

 Mike Rivers wrote:
On Sep 21, 10:15 am, Don Pearce wrote:

seems to be favoured by many. Please don't go the google groups route,
though. You will become invisible to the many who have that source
permanently killed.

Your loss. Don't bother to respond to this if you don't see it. g

When I set up my google filter I had a look round to see if there was
anybody I should exclude from it. You are in the exceptions list.

But believe me, I feel no sense of loss at missing all those delightful
googlegroups posts.