Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Observation for the Witless pooch

In a certain context, the denigrating term bitch is synonymous with whore.
You were quite courageous to admit you avail yourself of whores' services.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 12, 10:20*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 11, 11:15*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

In a certain context, the denigrating term bitch is synonymous with whore.
You were quite courageous to admit you avail yourself of whores' services.

*Nice admission that you are contextually challenged.
But I already knew that.

In what context is it OK to call women "bitches"?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

In a certain context, the denigrating term bitch is synonymous with whore.
You were quite courageous to admit you avail yourself of whores' services.

*Nice admission that you are contextually challenged.
But I already knew that.

In what context is it OK to call women "bitches"?

Apparently, Witless is barking that it's OK if you do not mean to call them
whores. Or maybe (for the two-millionth time) Witless is demonstrating his
imperviousness to irony. Or both. G

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 14, 12:25*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 12, 10:40*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:

In a certain context, the denigrating term bitch is synonymous with whore.
You were quite courageous to admit you avail yourself of whores' services.

*Nice admission that you are contextually challenged.
But I already knew that.

In what context is it OK to call women "bitches"?

*I have to presume that you believe it's OK in the context that you
do it so often.

Example?