Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

Default Plug & Play drum kits for Halion?

I just bought the new cubase, have a roland electronic drum kit and
thought maybe I'd by some samples sets to expand my drum set.

I don't know squat about sample disks, have tried to figure it out
and .... well, I could use some direction.

I want natural sounding drum sets that would work well in a classic
rock, country, trop rock mix. I want to pop in a disk and do as little
as I have to in order to make things work. I'd like it to be multi
layers (?) where harder hits will sound like the drum would...
basically looking for a few realistic drum sample sets.

If you sell them, contact me back channel so you don't get beat on
around here

Thanks