Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Comcast no longer supports Usenet - What are others using for access

Ty Ford wrote:

In about 5 days, I'll no longer be able to access my groups via comcast. Is
there a consensus as to a good provider?

I've had no trouble with astraweb and the pre-pay no-expiry option has to be the
deal of the century.

As you can see, they limit replies to 3 groups though which I found by
experiment.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Charles Tomaras Charles Tomaras is offline

"Nick Brown" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 16:34:33 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Ty Ford wrote:

In about 5 days, I'll no longer be able to access my groups via
comcast. Is
there a consensus as to a good provider?

I've had no trouble with astraweb and the pre-pay no-expiry option has to
be the
deal of the century.

As you can see, they limit replies to 3 groups though which I found by
experiment.

Graham

Seconded.

-Nick

Thank goodness some of these providers are limiting cross posting! The
guitar thread posted to half a dozen newsgroups is getting pretty old.