Gary

Default WANTED: Amperex 845's

Hi,

I need Amperex 845's that test nearly new. If you have them, please send
pics and all details possible.

Thank you,
Gary

--
*** Remove upper-case letters from email address when responding via email.

Ian Iveson

"Gary" wrote

I need Amperex 845's that test nearly new...

Hundreds. Unsold stock from my dead granddad's shop.

How much are you offering for nearly newness, and how do I test for
it?

cheers, Ian

Gary

Hi Ian,

How do I reach you via email? I'm actually looking for these for a friend,
and I would want him to contact you directly.

Thanks,
Gary

--
*** Remove upper-case letters from email address when responding via email.
"Ian Iveson" wrote in message
k...
"Gary" wrote