Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected] proclou4@yahoo.com is offline

Default FA: Pair McIntosh C8 Mono Preamp 12AX7 Tubes Excellent C-8 300093857630

Pair McIntosh C8 Mono Preamp 12AX7 Tubes Excellent C-8
Item number: 300093857630

Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Oakland, CA, United States
History: 3 bids
High bidder: philiptube8888( 234Feedback score is 100 to 499)
You can also:
Get alerts via Text message, IM or Cell phone
Email to a friend
Listing and payment details: HideShow

Starting time: Mar-21-07 10:19:38 PDT
Starting bid: US $9.99
Duration: 7-day listing

Meet the seller
Seller: audio.hut( 9 )
Feedback: 100% Positive

Offered for sale is a wonderful pair (two pieces) of vintage McIntosh
C8 mono preamplifiers (Record Compensator), each uses 3 pieces of
12AX7 tubes. The one in wood cabinet is in gorgeous condition inside
and out. The faceplate is particularly clean and shiny; case is in
excellent shape too. Some scratches on the wood cabinet. The second
one is not in wood cabinet; not as good as the first one but quite
decent too. The pictures show some white stuff on some knobs of the
2nd preamp. That is just kind of chalk, and can be cleaned easily.

All knobs are original. Tubes are mix of makes.

These preamps draw power from Mac power amps. The power cords
(unbelievably thick) for that purpose are included. There is another
AC power cord that powers the AC sockets in the back. One is good and
the other one is essentially all gone. I am selling them untested, and
in "as is" condition.

Personal check or money order. No Paypal. Some recent buyers won my
listings and forced me to use Paypal. Please, if you intend to use
Paypal only, do no bid on my listings.
Select a picture
Larger Picture

00282
The power of protection from AOL and eBay. Learn more
Questions from other members
Question & Answer Answered On
Q: did you not sell this pair a few days ago? i bid in them and lost.
the picture looks the same? is this an error listing? Mar-21-07
A: The winning bidder from Korea has not made payment, and looks
like he simply disappeared after the only email from him. So, I have
to re-list the same...more
Ask seller a question

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Pete[_2_] Pete[_2_] is offline

Nice...Ve4ry nice...I'm glad it's lidted here......Look at those record
equalizer switches....They just don't make me like they used to
anymore......

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

A: The winning bidder from Korea has not made payment, and looks