A Audio and hi-fi forum. AudioBanter

Go Back   Home » AudioBanter forum » rec.audio » Pro Audio
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, and Playback Rate



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 22nd 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Valerian Kadyshev
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, and Playback Rate

Hi, audio professionals!

I'm here to tell you about my software.

Audio Speed Changer Pro lets you to speed up audio files without
changing the pitch. It is primarily intended for accelerating audio
books as well as podcasts, but can be surely used with any other sound
track or file. Batch processing feature and convenient user interface
make Audio Speed Changer Pro a valuable tool for book listeners and
authors who want to save time.

With the help of this program you can tune the different tempo, pitch
and even the playback rate for separate files in the list. You may use
it also for transcoding audio - configurable output to MP3, OGG,
PCM/WAV and AAC/MP4 file formats is supported. Converted audio will be
available for speed-listening on your PC, Smartphone, iPod and any
portable MP3 player.

Extra options include tag editing, downmixing to mono option, and the
ability to normalize volume. Audio Speed Changer Pro supports
drag-and-drop and can be integrated into the Windows Explorer shell for
quick access to its major functions.


Download now, at:
http://www.superutils.com/dloads/aud...-pro-setup.exe

More information at:
http://www.superutils.com/products/a...d-changer-pro/


Your questions, suggestions, and comments on this are highly welcome.

--
Kind regards, Valerian Kadyshev
Senior Developer
SuperUtils Software Company
E-mail: http://www.superutils.com/contact/
Website: http://www.superutils.com
Ads
  #2  
Old December 18th 18, 01:13 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 32
Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On Tuesday, 22 February 2011 21:39:04 UTC+5, Valerian Kadyshev wrote:
> Hi, audio professionals!
>
> I'm here to tell you about my software.
>
> Audio Speed Changer Pro lets you to speed up audio files without
> changing the pitch. It is primarily intended for accelerating audio
> books as well as podcasts, but can be surely used with any other sound
> track or file. Batch processing feature and convenient user interface
> make Audio Speed Changer Pro a valuable tool for book listeners and
> authors who want to save time.
>
> With the help of this program you can tune the different tempo, pitch
> and even the playback rate for separate files in the list. You may use
> it also for transcoding audio - configurable output to MP3, OGG,
> PCM/WAV and AAC/MP4 file formats is supported. Converted audio will be
> available for speed-listening on your PC, Smartphone, iPod and any
> portable MP3 player.
>
> Extra options include tag editing, downmixing to mono option, and the
> ability to normalize volume. Audio Speed Changer Pro supports
> drag-and-drop and can be integrated into the Windows Explorer shell for
> quick access to its major functions.
>
>
> Download now, at:
> http://www.superutils.com/dloads/aud...-pro-setup.exe
>
> More information at:
> http://www.superutils.com/products/a...d-changer-pro/
>
>
> Your questions, suggestions, and comments on this are highly welcome.
>
> --
> Kind regards, Valerian Kadyshev
> Senior Developer
> SuperUtils Software Company
> E-mail: http://www.superutils.com/contact/
> Website: http://www.superutils.com


Link is invalid dear..
  #3  
Old December 18th 18, 03:10 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil W
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 130
Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, and Playback Rate

>:

> On *Tuesday, 22 February 2011 21:39:04 UTC+5 * , Valerian Kadyshev wrote:


>> Hi, audio professionals!


> Link is invalid dear..


The whole post is almost 8 years old! Some things may have changed since
then...

Hint: next time read more carefully which date and YEAR you respond to - you
even quoted it in the very first line

  #4  
Old December 18th 18, 06:05 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 32
Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 19:11:05 UTC+5, Phil W wrote:
> >:
>
> > On *Tuesday, 22 February 2011 21:39:04 UTC+5 * , Valerian Kadyshev wrote:

>
> >> Hi, audio professionals!

>
> > Link is invalid dear..

>
> The whole post is almost 8 years old! Some things may have changed since
> then...
>
> Hint: next time read more carefully which date and YEAR you respond to - you
> even quoted it in the very first line


Link is old but see i found a couple noble souls here to respond. So plz if some of you want to help then plz update on any new link for it or any alternative. obliged.
  #5  
Old December 18th 18, 06:11 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 32
Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 22:05:18 UTC+5, wrote:
> On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 19:11:05 UTC+5, Phil W wrote:
> > >:
> >
> > > On *Tuesday, 22 February 2011 21:39:04 UTC+5 * , Valerian Kadyshev wrote:

> >
> > >> Hi, audio professionals!

> >
> > > Link is invalid dear..

> >
> > The whole post is almost 8 years old! Some things may have changed since
> > then...
> >
> > Hint: next time read more carefully which date and YEAR you respond to - you
> > even quoted it in the very first line

>
> Link is old but see i found a couple noble souls here to respond. So plz if some of you want to help then plz update on any new link for it or any alternative. obliged.


Better i tell my problem first.. i got some 600 mp4 songs sent by a friend and the problem is that speed is slow in them. I just want to batch extract mp3 audio from them BUT with speed increase... Doing it one by one us very tedious and time consuming. So plz guide.
  #7  
Old December 18th 18, 08:44 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul Babiak
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 29
Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On 12/18/2018 07:13 AM, wrote:

>
> Link is invalid dear..
>


http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Audio+Speed+Changer+Pro
  #8  
Old December 19th 18, 06:54 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mat Nieuwenhoven
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 29
Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, and Playback Rate

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:11:19 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

>On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 22:05:18 UTC+5, wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 19:11:05 UTC+5, Phil W wrote:
>> > >:
>> >
>> > > On *Tuesday, 22 February 2011 21:39:04 UTC+5 * , Valerian Kadyshev wrote:
>> >
>> > >> Hi, audio professionals!
>> >
>> > > Link is invalid dear..
>> >
>> > The whole post is almost 8 years old! Some things may have changed since
>> > then...
>> >
>> > Hint: next time read more carefully which date and YEAR you respond to - you
>> > even quoted it in the very first line

>>
>> Link is old but see i found a couple noble souls here to respond. So plz if some of you want to help then plz update on any new link for it or any alternative. obliged.

>
>Better i tell my problem first.. i got some 600 mp4 songs sent by a friend and the problem is that speed is slow in them. I just want to batch extract mp3 audio from them BUT with speed increase... Doing it one by one us very tedious and time consuming. So plz guide.


Changing tempo is something Audacity can do. Maybe it has command
line options so you can call it from a simple batch file with the
desired procent speed up.

Mat Nieuwenhoven


  #9  
Old December 19th 18, 07:00 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mat Nieuwenhoven
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 29
Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, and Playback Rate

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 06:54:16 +0100 (CET), Mat Nieuwenhoven wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:11:19 -0800 (PST),
>wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 22:05:18 UTC+5, wrote:
>>> On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 19:11:05 UTC+5, Phil W wrote:
>>> > >:
>>> >
>>> > > On *Tuesday, 22 February 2011 21:39:04 UTC+5 * , Valerian Kadyshev wrote:
>>> >
>>> > >> Hi, audio professionals!
>>> >
>>> > > Link is invalid dear..
>>> >
>>> > The whole post is almost 8 years old! Some things may have changed since
>>> > then...
>>> >
>>> > Hint: next time read more carefully which date and YEAR you respond to - you
>>> > even quoted it in the very first line
>>>
>>> Link is old but see i found a couple noble souls here to respond. So plz if some of you want to help then plz update on any new link for it or any alternative. obliged.

>>
>>Better i tell my problem first.. i got some 600 mp4 songs sent by a friend and the problem is that speed is slow in them. I just want to batch extract mp3 audio from them BUT with speed increase... Doing it one by one us very tedious and time consuming. So plz guide.

>
>Changing tempo is something Audacity can do. Maybe it has command
>line options so you can call it from a simple batch file with the
>desired procent speed up.


Update: apparently (I have not used it) Audacity has both scripting
(Python, Perl), and macros. Of the latter, the online manual says:
" Macros which follow a fixed set of steps, e.g. to convert many
files from one format to another."
See
https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/scripting.html

Mat Nieuwenhoven


  #10  
Old December 19th 18, 08:33 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 32
Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On Wednesday, 19 December 2018 11:01:03 UTC+5, Mat Nieuwenhoven wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 06:54:16 +0100 (CET), Mat Nieuwenhoven wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:11:19 -0800 (PST),
> >wrote:
> >
> >>On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 22:05:18 UTC+5, wrote:
> >>> On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 19:11:05 UTC+5, Phil W wrote:
> >>> > >:
> >>> >
> >>> > > On *Tuesday, 22 February 2011 21:39:04 UTC+5 * , Valerian Kadyshev wrote:
> >>> >
> >>> > >> Hi, audio professionals!
> >>> >
> >>> > > Link is invalid dear..
> >>> >
> >>> > The whole post is almost 8 years old! Some things may have changed since
> >>> > then...
> >>> >
> >>> > Hint: next time read more carefully which date and YEAR you respond to - you
> >>> > even quoted it in the very first line
> >>>
> >>> Link is old but see i found a couple noble souls here to respond. So plz if some of you want to help then plz update on any new link for it or any alternative. obliged.
> >>
> >>Better i tell my problem first.. i got some 600 mp4 songs sent by a friend and the problem is that speed is slow in them. I just want to batch extract mp3 audio from them BUT with speed increase... Doing it one by one us very tedious and time consuming. So plz guide.

> >
> >Changing tempo is something Audacity can do. Maybe it has command
> >line options so you can call it from a simple batch file with the
> >desired procent speed up.

>
> Update: apparently (I have not used it) Audacity has both scripting
> (Python, Perl), and macros. Of the latter, the online manual says:
> " Macros which follow a fixed set of steps, e.g. to convert many
> files from one format to another."
> See
https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/scripting.html
>
> Mat Nieuwenhoven


no no dear.. that one (audio speed changer pro) worked perfect.. simple interface and batch processing too for videos to mp3 (one setting for all) however tagging function is limited to one by one mp3 but for that got another free tagger software.. in fact, found a keygen for Pro version too.. worked like a charm and got all 600 mp4 converted to mp3 with speed adjusted (without coffee) :-) thank you so much all of you for the help.. appreciate the kind words. stay blessed.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Release of FindUs v.1.00Advanced Search Utility for Windows-basedMobile Devices December 23, 2008 seconserv Audio Opinions 1 May 6th 09 08:11 PM
Adobe Audition 1.5 allows WMA monoaural audio at 44.1 KHz sample-rate with a bit-rate of 20 kbps Radium[_4_] Audio Opinions 13 July 23rd 07 09:45 PM
Adobe Audition 1.5 allows WMA monoaural audio at 44.1 KHz sample-rate with a bit-rate of 20 kbps Radium[_4_] Tech 13 July 23rd 07 09:45 PM
Playback Windows XP Digi 002 [email protected] Pro Audio 8 August 15th 06 02:32 PM
problem with sound playback under windows xp pro name General 5 December 20th 04 11:35 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 AudioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.