Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, and Playback Rate

Old December 28th 18, 02:53 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
sTeeVee

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 11:39:04 AM UTC-5, Valerian Kadyshev wrote:
> Hi, audio professionals!
>
> I'm here to tell you about my software.
>
> Audio Speed Changer Pro lets you to speed up audio files without
> changing the pitch. It is primarily intended for accelerating audio
> books as well as podcasts, but can be surely used with any other sound
> track or file. Batch processing feature and convenient user interface
> make Audio Speed Changer Pro a valuable tool for book listeners and
> authors who want to save time.
>
> With the help of this program you can tune the different tempo, pitch
> and even the playback rate for separate files in the list. You may use
> it also for transcoding audio - configurable output to MP3, OGG,
> PCM/WAV and AAC/MP4 file formats is supported. Converted audio will be
> available for speed-listening on your PC, Smartphone, iPod and any
> portable MP3 player.
>
> Extra options include tag editing, downmixing to mono option, and the
> ability to normalize volume. Audio Speed Changer Pro supports
> drag-and-drop and can be integrated into the Windows Explorer shell for
> quick access to its major functions.
>

> Download now, at:
> http://www.superutils.com/dloads/aud...-pro-setup.exe
>
> More information at:
> http://www.superutils.com/products/a...d-changer-pro/
>

> Your questions, suggestions, and comments on this are highly welcome.
>
> --
> Kind regards, Valerian Kadyshev
> Senior Developer
> SuperUtils Software Company
> E-mail: http://www.superutils.com/contact/
> Website: http://www.superutils.com

Nothing in english?
Old December 28th 18, 03:10 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
John Williamson

On 28/12/2018 13:53, sTeeVee wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 11:39:04 AM UTC-5, Valerian Kadyshev wrote:
>> Hi, audio professionals!
>> Download now, at:
>> http://www.superutils.com/dloads/aud...-pro-setup.exe
>>
>> More information at:
>> http://www.superutils.com/products/a...d-changer-pro/
>>

> Nothing in english?

https://web.archive.org/web/20171005...uperutils.com/

Is the latest version of the home page that I can find.

All the links in the post you are replying to lead to a holding page
saying (In Russian) that the website is not available as the hosting
agreement has expired. The phone numbers are for the hosting company.

Older versions of the site are available on the Wayback machine. The
download link for the 2017 version, which I have checked to be a valid
link, is he-

https://web.archive.org/web/20160819...-pro-setup.exe

The Wayback machine is well worth supporting, and a couple of dollars
goes a short way towards paying their bandwidth and hard drive bills.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.