Is Jensen Transformer gone?

Old December 7th 18, 02:21 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Les Cargill[_4_]

Default Is Jensen Transformer gone?

It seems their website no longer loads.

--
Les Cargill
Old December 7th 18, 02:54 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford[_2_]

On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 8:20:10 AM UTC-5, Les Cargill wrote:
> It seems their website no longer loads.
>
> --
> Les Cargill

Radial Engineering bought them, maybe last year...earlier this year....I forget when.

Regards,

Ty Ford
Old December 7th 18, 03:25 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers[_2_]

On 12/7/2018 8:21 AM, Les Cargill wrote:
> It seems their website no longer loads.

Have you been trying for a couple of days? You got me curious, so I went
to the Radial web site http://www.radialeng.com/ and down at the bottom
of the home page under Radial Family, you'll find Jensen Transformers.
This links to http://jensen-transformers.com/ (the original Jensen web
site), which is currently down.

Unless Radial has decided to keep all the Jensen transformers for their
own products and not sell them - which would be kind of unusual - I
suspect that this is just a temporary outage. It certainly would make
sense, unless Radial has decided to take the bare transformers off the
market, to lose the well-established Jensen URL.

Unless you need a transformer today, try tomorrow.

Old December 7th 18, 07:29 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Les Cargill > wrote:
>It seems their website no longer loads.

Their website is hosted by hopone.com, which appears to be down.
Call them on the phone.

Old December 8th 18, 04:14 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Les Cargill[_4_]

Scott Dorsey wrote:
> Les Cargill > wrote:
>> It seems their website no longer loads.

> Their website is hosted by hopone.com, which appears to be down.
> Call them on the phone.
> --scott

It's not that time critical.

They're part of Radial now ( thanx guys ).

--
Les Cargill