FS: Marantz Model 2110 Tuner & Model 1152DC Integrated Amplifier

Old July 26th 05, 02:33 PM
Tonehenge

Default FS: Marantz Model 2110 Tuner & Model 1152DC Integrated Amplifier

The tuner is in pristine condition, with all lights and the scope working
(the collectors KNOW what the scope is about).
The amplifier is in very good condition, with just a bit of rash on the top
panel. It is rated at 75wpc into an 8 ohm load, and 95 wpc into a 4 ohm
load. The fascia is in very good to pristine condition. Both units work
well. (Listening to them right now through a set of AR91 speakers as I
type!)

I want $450 for the tuner and $200 for the amplifier. I will take $600 for
the pair. Shipping is extra, and I would be shipping from Blaine, WA 98230

My digital camera fritzed on me, but I will get photos if they are needed.

Contact: (remove the NOSPAM) or phone
604-782-1361

Tony

Old July 26th 05, 08:38 PM
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

In article [email protected], "Tonehenge"
> wrote:

> condition, with just a bit of rash on the top
> panel. It is rated at 75wpc into an 8 ohm load, and 95 wpc into a 4 ohm
> load. The fascia is in very good to

Bluebook value (both), $165

RIPOFF ALERT!

Old July 28th 05, 02:35 AM
Tonehenge

Uh...thanks for your enthusiastic policing of my post, but the 2110 has been
selling for up to 4 times what I'm asking. This sale is based on a current
"what the market will bear" environment. Using terms like "RIPOFF ALERT" is
inflammatory and libelous. As for me, I stand by my pricing, and the
ill-informed post of a mental midget does not sway me.

.. .

Old July 28th 05, 08:03 AM
Tonehenge

All I can say is that I did my research via search engines and the like, and
that is what I have found. If nobody on this usegroup wants to buy, fine,
no hurt feelings. But the RIPOFF ALERT horse****? This is called
k.net...

Old July 28th 05, 03:08 PM
Tonehenge

My point being: one mans trash is another mans treasure. One website lists
the 2110 as relatively rare. I am perfectly within my right to seek out the
most extravagant purchaser I can....that is the point of "marketplace".
This little **** was not merely rude, he was obnoxious, and invasive. The
spirit of this usegroup is that of a classified section. There is no
obligation to purchase anything. There are some postings here that I find
unreasonable...but you wont see me commenting on that.

k.net...

Old July 28th 05, 08:12 PM

Maybe it would do you some good to comment on articles now and then. You
seem to defend the fair market place well enough. My guess would be you
are either in need of the money, just plain greedy or confused about what
is fair in life. While it is your right, perhaps, to get as much money as
you can it is not really fair to ask a price which is higher than
average. If you are not able to find the fair price on your own perhaps
you should seek the advice of others. I for one do not enjoy a world
where an extravegant buyer is one only because he is too stupid to find a
better price. This makes you food for the problem.

In article <[email protected]>,
says...

Old July 28th 05, 10:05 PM
Tonehenge

You are entitled to your ideological snit. You are entitled to not purchase
my goods. Your opinions on my asking price or anyone elses is unsolicited.
So, just stop it.

k.net...

Old July 29th 05, 12:28 AM

I rest my case. Your witness.