Roy

Default Carver M-1.5t

Does anyone know where I could locate a schematic or service manual
for a Carver M-1.5t? Mine is blown out, and I'd like to try fixing it
myself before I get it repaired. I read in a previous post in this
newsgroup that the M-1.5t is very similar to the PM-1.5, so I would
also appreciate a schematic or service manual for this model as well.
Thanks!

Roy

DV Nebel

Try Carver. I bought a service manual from them several years ago. Their
service techs were very helpful also. Don Nebel

Mark D. Zacharias

Carver is out of business. He can try Sunfire Corp.

Mark Z.

"DV Nebel" wrote in message
Try Carver. I bought a service manual from them several years ago. Their
service techs were very helpful also. Don Nebel

MarkZimmerman

Carver is out of business. He can try Sunfire Corp.

Mark Z.

I think I have 2 phone numbers: One for Sunfire and one for Carver tech
support. e-mail me at and I'll look for. I had ot send
my Carver C-9 Sonic holography in for a checkup last ;year nad they took ie.
Best,

Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

WindsorFox[SS]

"DV Nebel" wrote in message

Try Carver. I bought a service manual from them several years ago. Their
service techs were very helpful also. Don Nebel

Actually Carver Corp IS in business and under Bob Carvers control.

http://www.carveraudio.com/default2.htm

Mark D. Zacharias

I had heard this - it would be a recent development. In other words, Bob
Carver bought back the rights to his old corp. name, which had previously
been bought and ruined by Pioneer, Jensen, Recoton, etc.

Mark Z.