Wilf Marks Judy Rudd instrumental?

Old June 8th 19, 04:48 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
JBI

Default Wilf Marks Judy Rudd instrumental?

This is one that has me going in circles. A radio station is playing an
instrumental version, yet I can find none online. Anyone with info on
this would be welcome. Thanks!
Old June 9th 19, 03:42 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford[_2_]

On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 11:48:46 AM UTC-4, JBI wrote:
> This is one that has me going in circles. A radio station is playing an
> instrumental version, yet I can find none online. Anyone with info on
> this would be welcome. Thanks!

Maybe hey chose not to put it online in hopes of actually selling it?

Old June 9th 19, 04:56 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
John Williamson

On 09/06/2019 15:42, Ty Ford wrote:
> On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 11:48:46 AM UTC-4, JBI wrote:
>> This is one that has me going in circles. A radio station is playing an
>> instrumental version, yet I can find none online. Anyone with info on
>> this would be welcome. Thanks!

> Maybe hey chose not to put it online in hopes of actually selling it?

Maybe a karaoke version? Not too hard to make if you're in the mood and
have the original released track.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Old June 10th 19, 02:34 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
JBI

On 6/9/19 11:56 AM, John Williamson wrote:
> On 09/06/2019 15:42, Ty Ford wrote:

> Maybe a karaoke version? Not too hard to make if you're in the mood and
> have the original released track.

How? If you're talking vocal removal, his channels are too similar and
the result is poor... already tried.

MarkS, thanks stan Vacuum Tubes 1 March 3rd 06 12:51 AM
Getting track marks from DAT to CD Walter Harley Pro Audio 0 September 17th 04 09:54 PM
American Masters - Judy Garland Kurt Albershardt Pro Audio 70 March 3rd 04 11:53 AM
Diane Sawyer's interview of Howard and Judy Dean Sandman Audio Opinions 0 January 24th 04 01:51 AM
Moved to Chicago (Eric Rudd) Eric Rudd Pro Audio 0 October 9th 03 04:35 PM