Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ken Ken is offline

Default EL34 Pricing

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece. Why the range? What should
I look out for when buying? Ken
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Ken wrote:

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece. Why the range?

Some ppl are crooks. Does it look like it should cost $150 ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

"Ken"

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece.

** $25 a pair = made recently in a Chinese factory using worn out machines
operated by children.

$150 each = rare and collectable examples from Europe or the USA in new
condition.

You stupid or something ?

....... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Eeyore wrote:

Ken wrote:

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece. Why the range?

Some ppl are crooks. Does it look like it should cost $150 ?

Graham

Nobody has ever convinced me a bottle of wine costing $150
is necessarily any better than a $25 bottle.

How much is the wine worth after you've drunk it?

The problem with collectables is that they lose value if they are
consumable.

The worst most unconsumable and non-collectable EL34 were ultra slim
ones
made in East? Germany which looked like glorified EL84 wuth octal bases.
I bought a few and some died soon after, so the remaining few
are unconsumed, and in the junk box.

Meanwhile the russian sovteks, EH, winged C Svetlanas are not too bad
and sound well.

Mike Mathew's New Mullards Maid In Russia also look attractive, but
you pay for the old Mullard name if its on any bottle, even if
they labelled it last week.

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

"Ken" wrote in message
Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece. Why the range? What should I
look out for when buying? Ken

Ho Ken. I bought 200pcs Svetlana, in matched quad sets for
Euro10 each a while ago. They sound better than the Sovteks
and are infinitely more reliable than the Chinese fireworks.
Don't pay silly money.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sal Brisindi Sal Brisindi is offline

Phil Allison wrote:
"Ken"

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece.

** $25 a pair = made recently in a Chinese factory using worn out machines
operated by children.

$150 each = rare and collectable examples from Europe or the USA in new
condition.

You stupid or something ?

...... Phil

To question Ken if he is stupid or something is absurd. He asked a legit
question as there are a wide range of EL34's out there. You can
purchase new EL34's made in Russia that are pretty good at $25.00 per
pair. The Electro Harmonix and Svetlana's can be purchased at that price
and are made in Russia, not China made by children using worn out
machines as you assumed.

It takes one to know one....

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ken Ken is offline

Sal Brisindi wrote:
Phil Allison wrote:
"Ken"

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece.

** $25 a pair = made recently in a Chinese factory using worn out
machines operated by children.

$150 each = rare and collectable examples from Europe or the USA in
new condition.

You stupid or something ?

...... Phil

To question Ken if he is stupid or something is absurd. He asked a legit
question as there are a wide range of EL34's out there. You can
purchase new EL34's made in Russia that are pretty good at $25.00 per
pair. The Electro Harmonix and Svetlana's can be purchased at that price
and are made in Russia, not China made by children using worn out
machines as you assumed.

It takes one to know one....

Thanks, Sal. Ken
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

"Sal Brisindi"
Phil Allison
"Ken"

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece.

** $25 a pair = made recently in a Chinese factory using worn out
machines operated by children.

$150 each = rare and collectable examples from Europe or the USA in new
condition.

You stupid or something ?

To question Ken if he is stupid or something is absurd.

** It is nothing of the sort - you ass .

He asked a legit question as there are a wide range of EL34's out there.

** He asked an asinine TROLL'S question.

Only had the READ the details given in the adverts to see what the higher
prices are about.

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Jun 18, 1:15 am, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"Ken" wrote in message

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece. Why the range? What should I
look out for when buying? Ken

Ho Ken. I bought 200pcs Svetlana, in matched quad sets for
Euro10 each a while ago. They sound better than the Sovteks
and are infinitely more reliable than the Chinese fireworks.
Don't pay silly money.

Iain:

Inquiring minds wish to know:

a) How were they matched?
b) What parameters were used?
c) Have you verified them?

Thanks.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west[_4_] west[_4_] is offline

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

Eeyore wrote:

Ken wrote:

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece. Why the range?

Some ppl are crooks. Does it look like it should cost $150 ?

Why give the getleman a hard time? Can you tell if a tube is worth $150 by
looking at it?

Graham

Nobody has ever convinced me a bottle of wine costing $150
is necessarily any better than a $25 bottle.

You havn't much experience in wines, have you?

How much is the wine worth after you've drunk it?

How much is a good meal or a good sheila worth after you had it/her?

The problem with collectables is that they lose value if they are
consumable.

consumed.

The worst most unconsumable and non-collectable EL34 were ultra slim
ones
made in East? Germany which looked like glorified EL84 wuth octal bases.
I bought a few and some died soon after, so the remaining few
are unconsumed, and in the junk box.

Meanwhile the russian sovteks, EH, winged C Svetlanas are not too bad
and sound well.

Mike Mathew's New Mullards Maid In Russia also look attractive, but
you pay for the old Mullard name if its on any bottle, even if
they labelled it last week.

Good point.

west
Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Jun 18, 10:26 am, "west" wrote:

Some ppl are crooks. Does it look like it should cost $150 ?

Why give the getleman a hard time? Can you tell if a tube is worth $150 by
looking at it?

One can have a pretty good idea that it is _NOT_ worth $150 from
superficial evidence and visual comparison. Actual worth would require
further and actual testing. Pretty obvious in the context of Patrick's
statement.

Nobody has ever convinced me a bottle of wine costing $150
is necessarily any better than a $25 bottle.

You havn't much experience in wines, have you?

Do you understand the term Yiches? Vanishingly few wines or liquours
(and from experience NO hard liquors) realize a 6x rise in taste
quality to match a 6x rise in cost (We are ignoring the Night Train
Express/MD-2020/Ripple/Canadian Club/Seagrams anything/Jack Daniels
battery-acid types, of course). Most of that rise in cost has to do
with scarcity and with bragging rites. Also pretty clear from the
context.

How much is the wine worth after you've drunk it?

How much is a good meal or a good sheila worth after you had it/her?

Now we understand yet more clearly your position on women... Patrick
is pretty clear on the context again, and unashamed of his attitude.
And if you equate wine & food to women & sex, you are one sad little
twit... for reasons not worth listing but terribly obvious.

The problem with collectables is that they lose value if they are
consumable.

consumed.

Actually, either way. Some items spoil... and so lose value as being a
consumable... not consumed. But a small point in your favor.

The worst most unconsumable and non-collectable EL34 were ultra slim
ones
made in East? Germany which looked like glorified EL84 wuth octal bases.
I bought a few and some died soon after, so the remaining few
are unconsumed, and in the junk box.

Meanwhile the russian sovteks, EH, winged C Svetlanas are not too bad
and sound well.

Mike Mathew's New Mullards Maid In Russia also look attractive, but
you pay for the old Mullard name if its on any bottle, even if
they labelled it last week.

Good point.

west

And your real name would be?

The evidence is piling up that like "Gray Glasser", you are naught but
another wholly-owned subsidiary of Andre Jute, LLC, the tail on his
dog, as you appear to have no life outside of his influence. Even to
turns of phrase, general lying and massive ignorance. Andre has had
several strokes. Your excuse would be?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jon Yaeger Jon Yaeger is offline

And your real name would be?

The evidence is piling up that like "Gray Glasser", you are naught but
another wholly-owned subsidiary of Andre Jute, LLC, the tail on his
dog, as you appear to have no life outside of his influence. Even to
turns of phrase, general lying and massive ignorance. Andre has had
several strokes. Your excuse would be?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Peter,

You're off of the trail here. Not even Andre could feign West's brazen
ignorance and illiteracy.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Jon Yaeger wrote:

And your real name would be?

The evidence is piling up that like "Gray Glasser", you are naught but
another wholly-owned subsidiary of Andre Jute, LLC, the tail on his
dog, as you appear to have no life outside of his influence. Even to
turns of phrase, general lying and massive ignorance. Andre has had
several strokes. Your excuse would be?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Peter,

You're off of the trail here. Not even Andre could feign West's brazen
ignorance and illiteracy.

west also uses far too few words to make his point. Jute would be incapable of
doing that.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Jun 18, 11:29 am, Eeyore
wrote:

west also uses far too few words to make his point. Jute would be incapable of
doing that.

Not so sure. Andre has used all-caps-poor-spelling/grammar; psuedo-
American and psuedo-Oxbridge amongst other obfuscatory techniques. So,
a disingenuous Timmie is well within his repertory.

As to "making his point", I thought that was poor combing technique?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

ups.com...
"Ken" wrote in message

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece. Why the range? What should
look out for when buying? Ken

Ho Ken. I bought 200pcs Svetlana, in matched quad sets for
Euro10 each a while ago. They sound better than the Sovteks
and are infinitely more reliable than the Chinese fireworks.
Don't pay silly money.

Iain:

Inquiring minds wish to know:

a) How were they matched?

Tested by the supplier in Sweden.

b) What parameters were used?

Each box bears a fig, which I cannot relate to my AVO tester.
They are banded four boxes together to make quad sets.
The vendor offered matching at no extra charge.

c) Have you verified them?

Yes. All test strong, and matched sets read almost identical
Ia and ma/V.

Not a dud amongst them.

Best regards
Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:00:20 GMT, Patrick Turner
wrote:

The worst most unconsumable and non-collectable EL34 were ultra slim
ones
made in East? Germany which looked like glorified EL84 wuth octal bases.
I bought a few and some died soon after, so the remaining few
are unconsumed, and in the junk box.

Hmmm. The RFT EL34 were excellent, even the wafer-based versions. Maybe the
ones you bought were sub par.

http://www.jogis-roehrenbude.de/EL34...ory-Seite4.htm
(In German)

The ones I got are not pictured on the site above.
The anode was smaller, glass size similar to russian sovtek,
but there was a tip on the top of the tube.

They'd get cherry red at 27 watts.

The 6CA7 by Sylvania, and the russian copies are a poor man's 6550,
and the EL 34 I once got were a poor man's EL34.

Meanwhile a colleague showed me an original KT88 from 1960 last week.
He says the new types by russia are far more rugged,
so the original was poor man's KT88,
except if you now had a truck full, then you'd get rich
flogging consumerable collectibles.

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

"Ken" wrote in message

[...]

Iain- Hide quoted text -

Probably plate voltage, that figure. Does your tester have taps (or a
meter or a setting) to measure that directly?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Eeyore wrote:

Ken wrote:

Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece. Why the range?

Some ppl are crooks. Does it look like it should cost $150 ?

Why give the getleman a hard time? Can you tell if a tube is worth $150 by
looking at it?

No.

Graham

Nobody has ever convinced me a bottle of wine costing $150
is necessarily any better than a $25 bottle.

You havn't much experience in wines, have you?

No.

I remain 100% sober 9 days out of 10, and when I have a drink,
its usually 2 glasses on the day.
But I know guys who have much more experience with the bottle,
and they can't ride a bicycle, anywhere, and they have all these
problems......
I have no idea how they afford two $25 bottles per evening.

How much is the wine worth after you've drunk it?

How much is a good meal or a good sheila worth after you had it/her?

Food can be stupidly expensive if you shop badly and don't know the
cheap good restaurants.

I have never said to any sheila, "now dearie, suck this, and here is
$100..."
So I don't know at all how much a sheila is worth after you've had her
based on the price paid.

I have always thought a woman is only ever worth what a man is, and
and if any woman doesn't value what a man is, then she's worth nothing.
And if a man doesn't value what a woman is, he's worth nothing.

A trade in values should mean a moneyless exchange of co-operative
lifestyle activities
to mutual benefit.

When my ex wife departed, she wanted me to pay her more than i'd offered
so I could have the house I'd paid for put solely into my name.

I felt she was like a gutter trollop.
I'd already paid the lion's share of the bills, all the house costs,
and did not charge her for rent or stud fees. She'd done very well while
she'd camped with me.
She saved lots of money, got very well ****ed every other evening, ate
healthily,
had a happy social life, but she got bored, cranky, depressed, agro....
So when she wanted more, I saw her for the feckless whore she could be
when it suited her.

So if you ask me how much a woman is worth after I have had her, I
cannot really answer.
When we are young men we are always valuing people before we have them,
not after.
After, many men say a woman has zero value,
but a woman may not value a man before she has him but she sure will
afterwards.
Women have not figured out a way of getting $500,000 from a man at age
20
for what is a long life of sex and entertainment and cleaning up
afterwards.
But if they found a way, they'd make you pay in advance.
To get what they want, they let themselves get into a crook deal.
The terms of the deal are broken on both sides, divorce looms, divorce
happens, and valuing starts
about how much will he pay...

Anyway, my ex was never going to ever get more than what I thought she
was due.
My lawyer tried to talk me into giving her nothing, and
that was a man acting mean. I told him "no, she bought the weekly
groceries, and I consumed 1/2.
So I want her to have an amount equal to half of what she spent on
groceries, and not a cent more."
Just how much was spent was described in a 7 page affidavit, and so my
settlement was
finally accepted because it could not be refuted, and the gal bought a
new motorcycle
as a result.
Money makes us all full of vice, but I was quick witted enough to
open the door to let a woman of no value walk out before she stayed long
enough
to do more damage than she did.
At 29, I had abysmal powers of persuasion to con someone to stay who had
become bessotted with what
life could be elsewhere.
Persuasion had no value, especially when saw the outcome could be worse
in future,
and values further reduced.
Nowdays, the ladies of my age don't make me want to persuade them of
anything,
and they all appear utterly potentially valueless, or as an acutely
negative value,
that of an OLD millstone around the neck. One might swim a raging river
to get to a dame, but I won't walk across a damp lawn to see an old
duck.
And I cannot at all see what value I could have in their minds, although
they
all say they want a man.

So life teaches us that as we age we are less collectable,
and less consumerable, and the collection of an old woman
does not easily lead to consumation, and is this awkward act is
attempted it can lead to
exasperation and expiration.

Basically, a man is like a vacuum tube.
The older it gets, the better it was.

Patrick Turner.

The problem with collectables is that they lose value if they are
consumable.

consumed.

The worst most unconsumable and non-collectable EL34 were ultra slim
ones
made in East? Germany which looked like glorified EL84 wuth octal bases.
I bought a few and some died soon after, so the remaining few
are unconsumed, and in the junk box.

Meanwhile the russian sovteks, EH, winged C Svetlanas are not too bad
and sound well.

Mike Mathew's New Mullards Maid In Russia also look attractive, but
you pay for the old Mullard name if its on any bottle, even if
they labelled it last week.

Good point.

west
Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Phil Allison wrote:

To question Ken if he is stupid or something is absurd.

** It is nothing of the sort - you ass .

He asked a legit question as there are a wide range of EL34's out there.

** He asked an asinine TROLL'S question.

Only had the READ the details given in the adverts to see what the higher
prices are about.

....... Phil

Phil,
Why must you always answer a post with something derogatory and name
calling. Is it that you only have a 5th grade education or you cannot
communicate well in society or do you live alone and have no friends so
you pretend usenet is your friend and the only way to communicate to the
outside world? If you don't have anything educational to provide, then
no need for you to respond to every post as if you know it all.

........ Sal
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
jh jh is offline

wrote:

[...]

Yugo EI propably branded Siemens....

Jochen

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

"Sal Brisindi"

** **** off - TROLL lover.

....... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Mike Mueller Mike Mueller is offline

Ken wrote:
Seems to run from $25 a pair to $150 apiece. Why the range? What should
I look out for when buying? Ken

Hi Ken
Prices vary from where you look.
It all depends on what you want to spend. I happen to like seimens
el34's Slim Bottle, dimple top, black base. I buy them on e-bay in quads
at around $135.00 us. I have 2 primaluna prologue 6 amps and these sound
the best. Deep, solid bass, rich mids and clean crisp highs. Other
el34/6ca7's sound great, but the Seimens sound just much better.
I have seen them selling on most Tube sites at $50.00 each/$200 quad. So
$135.00 seem much more reasonable.
Seems there are a lot of big supplies still around of this tube
Good luck
Mike Mueller
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:29:38 GMT, Patrick Turner
wrote:

The anode was smaller, glass size similar to russian sovtek,
but there was a tip on the top of the tube.

Haha, a dimple and small glass. Typical of some el cheapo Yugo Ei/Iskra beam
power tubes derived from the EL 5XX family and relabeled as EL 34's.

Check http://www.jogis-roehrenbude.de/EL34...ory-Seite5.htm for
some pix - I guess that the first one, relabeled Siemens is exactly the tube
you're talking about.

Maybe you are right.
The picture is the Siemans EL34 above
"Die Geschichte der EL34 - Seite 5 - außerhalb Europa produzierte
EL34"

BTW improved versions are back in production in Serbia. Quite good tubes but
far from being real EL 34's.

Ei are on the road again?

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sal Brisindi Sal Brisindi is offline

Phil Allison wrote:
"Sal Brisindi"

** **** off - TROLL lover.

....... Phil

And the lonely Phil Allison speaks again.... what you need is a good
woman, unfortunately, for you, you can't have a relation with a
computer.....
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Sal Brisindi wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:
"Sal Brisindi"

** **** off - TROLL lover.

....... Phil

And the lonely Phil Allison speaks again.... what you need is a good
woman, unfortunately, for you, you can't have a relation with a
computer.....

Your'e probably wrong.

Data flow statistics for the Internet world wide show that a very large
number of men jerk off while viewing porn on the net.
Thousands of smiling willing young women are smiling from screens at
both ends of themselves.

What is happening is nothing to be ashamed of, and is nature taking its
course.
A daily orgasm or two, or 3 does the body a lot of good.

Phil A, like many other men probably spends time jerking
off to the same women other men are viewing.
The girls love it. They revel in the empowerment. They know their charms
are
causing a large worldwide semen flow, and they don't care if they
delight men they'd like, or hate.
Women like attention, period.
Sexless dried up wives and girlfriends hate it all because they can't
compete,
and wouldn't dream of finding out what men really want and then just
give it to them.
Many cannot enjoy sex.

Society tries to make men feel guilty for wanting good sex, and perhaps
even a relationship,
but its all BS.

Phil A's bad temper would definately limit his liasons with a woman who
wasn't selling herself IMHO.
Medications for bad temper, ie, anti bi-polar drugs tend to damp down
sexual desire,
and the side effects mean no hard-on is possible, despite mental desire.
So ppl needing drugs to stay calm, ie, non manic, non depressed, non
bi-polar
have a problem with sex; they have to go off the drugs to perform with a
sheila,
and then all the rows and trouble starts, and the girl runs away with a
black eye,
and when back on the meds they are dulled down and can't do it.
So all they can relate to are the girls on screen.

Millions of guys are jerking off right now all around the globe, for one
reason or another.

Wait until 12Mbyte per second broadband comes, it'll be even more
fun.....

Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:46:35 GMT, Patrick Turner
wrote:

Ei are on the road again?

Yes, they are back under new ownership, with new quality-oriented processes
and are slowly ramping up. If the two '07 production 12AX7's with TFK-like
plates I've got from a German distributor are typical, the new Ei is better
than ever (all things considered, of course).

I talked to them some years ago about producing an indirectly heated
triode
with Pda 50W with octal base which could be a plug in replacement
for most output tubes in present use, saying they would have good sales
for retro fitting real triodes instead of EL34 etc
into old amps. Their response was BS.
They took ages to reply, said they had already invented a 400B, and the
guy sounded
like he was drunk when composing an email.
But they were still recovering after the Nato bombing which tied up many
ppl
to repair busted electronics.

I wish them well and hope they are over their difficulties.

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:34:18 GMT, Patrick Turner
wrote:

I talked to them some years ago about producing an indirectly heated
triode
with Pda 50W with octal base which could be a plug in replacement
for most output tubes in present use

A super 6B4G...

One can just use a KT90 for the job wired in triode.

But a real triode without a screen would appeal to manny ppl...

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west[_4_] west[_4_] is offline

Eeyore wrote:

Ken wrote:

[...]

Now Patrick, don't get mad at me. My friends who know me well, know that I
have a very curious mind and sometimes it can appear a bit morbid. Question:
Does it feel any different whether you sodomise a Sheila or Bloke? I'm
betting that you know only half the answer, but I boldly took a chance
anyway because one never knows for sure. Thanks.

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Mike Mathew's New Mullards Maid In Russia also look attractive, but
you pay for the old Mullard name if its on any bottle, even if
they labelled it last week.

Good point.

west
Patrick Turner.

Now Patrick, don't get mad at me. My friends who know me well, know that I
have a very curious mind and sometimes it can appear a bit morbid. Question:
Does it feel any different whether you sodomise a Sheila or Bloke? I'm
betting that you know only half the answer, but I boldly took a chance
anyway because one never knows for sure. Thanks.

Its an inane question you ask West, and one which answers the questions
your friends
might raise about yourself, like "Why does West ask such silly
questions?".

To be honest, there were two females out of a total of maybe 30 I have
enjoyed who
pleaded with me to give it to them in the arse.
This occurred well before the fear of AIDS had occurred, in the late
70's
when sex appeal and alcohol governed socialising, romatic choices and
mating habits.

I immediately disengaged from these ladies politely, saying I was
no longer interested in any liasons at all with them.

Those were the days of the permissive 1970s, and when women's magazines
said the best way
to get over a breakup with a man is to have a string of one night
stands.
I have always known most female minds are full of the most attrocious
rot.
Women, in case you don't know, come in all shapes and sizes and
mentalities.
Some like to do what I think is plain filthy for me, but quite exciting
for them,
but not for me.

The morality of all the women I enjoyed was almost completely missing,
and those very two who liked it the arse were the worst offenders when
one got to know them
after a couple of dates and you began to see them for what they were,
quite
crazy, neurotic and un-marriageable.

I have no regrets of walking away from the sluts and female arsoles I
met along the way.

They thought they were liberated and smart, but I found them repulsive,
dumb, abrasive
bad mannered, bad tempered, and utterly unable to sustain any
relationship with anyone,
and after the initial sex, very uncool and not sexy at all.

The few better women I met all married richer guys.

Not one of these wanted to remain friends with me afterward for long
because the shame of it all, guilt,
and the fact their husbands would become quite violent with them, even
at the slightest
whiff of them speaking to any unknown male.

Trapped in the jaws of marital fidelity, entombed by restrictions,
I witnessed a few women having rather difficult lives with the men who
they thought were better than myself. It seemed good fruit withered on
many a vine.

Not aquiescing to frivoulous or dangerous women's wishes at the wink of
an eye has saved me having
to raise the necessary extra 1 million bucks over a life time.

Nowdays there is nothing any woman could do to make me happy.

I am very happy to be single.

When I cook dinner, I get it when I want it and how I want it,
and don't have to pay someone for it.

Patrick Turner.

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Jun 24, 10:31 am, Patrick Turner wrote:

Patrick:

With respect, the only way one might answer such a particularly stupid
question from West/Jute is by stating the obvious:

West:

In order to answer that question properly, you need only do what is
your natural activitiy... in reverse, then find a professional of the
actual female persuasion who is willing to accept your advances as
required.

Then you will be able to discern the difference based on actual
experience. However, you must keep in mind that such a professional
will either be outside your financial reach or of a nature as to
render the activity risky in the extreme. Or, when the proverbial push
comes to shove, you will be unable to peform.

And further, as west uses 'morbid' in a wildly inaccurate way to
describe himself, it is no surprise even there that he is a whole-
cloth creation of a puppetmaster.

West, the term you are searching for instead of "morbid" is
"perverse". Although 'death' may be a result of your activities, it
is not the base of your activities, or at least not as you have
displayed herein. Rather you are desparately attempting to demonstrate
your connection with life, not your desire to be separate from it.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
bassett[_2_] bassett[_2_] is offline

[...]

Dear me, You really are all bitter and somewhat twisted, towards the
female gender. Patrick.. You've been far to long in the Garden
Shed, you should get out more.
But your lucky, most of us loose the bloody lot and end up with a
legal bill and bugger all else. But that's life, You don't get hit
by cars unless you play in the traffic.
And each and everyone of them is different, Bless-um, and there
really is no substitute, even sheep pail by comparison.
But unfortunately your basically wrong,, We think we pick the
woman, in actual fact the reverse is true, The woman decides who she
wants, what she wants, and when she wants it, You might think your
in control, in fact the reverse is true, and these days, they move
in, potter around, do this and that, and six months later, your out
on your arse, and they get everything, or the proceeds of everything.
I have a mate, married a Jungle Bunny, 6 years later and three
kids, she's got the lot, nice new home, [500 grands worth ] child
support, maintance, 2 cars, boat and he's out on his arse, and rent's a
room of another mate..

Pussy is powerful stuff, and takes very careful handling.

And before you ask I have had a couple of wives [bless-um] and a few
kids, But now I concentrate on someone else's woman, She leaves
here with a smile on her face, and her dickheaded hubby, thinks
it's him. Plus there's no running costs, or upkeep.

So it's all about your approach, But with your attitude, you would
be lucky, banging the local "bag lady"
bassett

Pricing Help sTeeVee Pro Audio 0 August 20th 06 12:32 PM
Is there a law about pricing above bluebook? jsmooth Marketplace 4 March 15th 05 02:44 PM
Pricing advice Dave Car Audio 2 August 13th 04 04:58 AM
Pricing music for video Avv Pro Audio 0 August 29th 03 04:08 AM
Thiel CS1 Pricing? Ringo High End Audio 0 August 16th 03 03:55 PM