Kevin

Default Apollo 11 launch countdown - please help

Hello!

Can anyone please help me?

I have been trying for several months now to find a high quality audio version
of the last minute of the Apollo 11 launch countdown. Unfortunately, the
versions i have found have either had music played over the countdown (the
rather expensive videos i bought from NASA) or have had very low quality.
After many many hours of searching it appears that the only place i might find
a clean high quality version would be from a DVD collection called - Apollo
11: Men On The Moon.

As i don't have a DVD player (let alone one that can read the Code 1, which
only works in the US and Canada) and as it would be very expensive to have the
3 set DVD collection sent to Sweden, i was wondering if some kind person might
help me out by sending me a high quality copy of the last minute of the
launch countdown in an uncompressed 16 bit .wav file (from "We're approaching
the 60 second mark on the Apollo 11 mission" to "Liftoff! We have a
liftoff!")? I would be extremely grateful =o)

Please send the file to:
(My friends email - unfortunately, my server can't receive large emails)

Thank you very much for your help!
Best Regards,
Kevin Begley
tel: + 46 (0)46 - 144100

arizona cowboy

[...]

here is a very good DVD player that will play all regions 1 thru 8 and also
will play both NTSC and PAL DVD's

it is only $39 after rebate, you can't beat that!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...onics&n=493964

copy and paste entire link into your browser if not clickable