Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Patrick Turner

Default Firebombers and other congenital criminals

Anonymous wrote:

Andre is a scholar and a gentleman - a foreign creature to scum like you.

........ Phil

Thank the Lord I am also a tax exile and therefore literally foreign to the immoral scum gathered on aus.hi-fi. They make me deeply, deeply ashamed to be Australian.

I am so deeply deeply pleased that Andre Jute does not pollute Australia with his presence here.
We are so so gratified he remains out of the country.

It is entirely apt that a cesspit like aus.hi-fi should vomit up an over-the-hill prostitute to be Turners leading spokeswoman. Among what sort of people is iterated hysterical incitement to firebomb someone a joke? The Hitlerian SS at least had the sly sense not to publish such vicious quote jokes unquote for all the world to see.

If you'd tried to join the SS, they would have made you a lieutenant
without going through their "training school".
You are the ultimate well educated BS artiste, and your manner of speaking
remains offensive as ever.

Have a lousy day,

Patrick Turner.

Andre Jute