Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Patrick Turner

Default Andre & Phil, wrong again.

I have no regrets about expressing my complete lack of compassion
for the resident vandals of the news groups,
Phil Allison, and Andre Jute.

If I ever heard that that the very worst of life endings occurred to either of
them, I would find it very difficult to feel any sorrow.

These two vandals are now trying to make hay
by accusing me of terroism because I took a dim view of their
continued harrassment for unjustified reasons on the Net.

Unfortunately for Jute and Allison, the authorities and lawyers would take a very
unsympathetic view of the grossly insulting material posted from both of them,
prior to commencing any actions against me, and
I don't fear either of them, the police, or the courts.

Meanwhile, anyone who posts the sort of systematic abuse that Andre and Phil
continue with should never feel safe; they live in a glass house.
Calling me a terrorist does not help their cause.

Andre and Phil struggle hard to make the mud they throw stick.
But it is mud.
Both are well eductated elitists, who have a subhuman attitude to anyone they
consider to be lesser people, which is nearly everyone.

They continue to contribute almost nothing which is friendly,
or informative to the discussions about
tube audio at rec.audio.tubes, or about hi-fi at aus.hi-fi.

Patrick Turner.

Anonymous wrote: