Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Golden Ear

On Apr 3, 8:09*am, George M. Middius wrote:
Turdborg craves punishment.

If not PTSD, Mr. war hero, *what is your explanation for your habitually
repetitive abusive posting style?

Why are you melting down on RAO, Arnii? Seems to me you could reap a
lot more abuse and abnegation on RATech, UKRA, RAH-E, or RAPro. I know
your hate clubs in those other groups far outnumber the few RAOers who
bother with you. You're just wasting your turds here on RAO.

GOIA is loved, respected, admired, and sought-out on those other
groups.

He is hoping that all the "insane" ;-) people here will do likewise if
he ****s here often enough.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 3, 9:17*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:ijl9v35sfmhccsqhf53da4dr4j61k0aj11@4ax .com

If not PTSD, Mr. war hero, *what is your explanation for
your habitually repetitive abusive posting style?

Why are you melting down on RAO, Arnii?

Suffering from feelings of persecution, Middiot?

There's no melt down, just a polite question about ****R's little behavior
problem. Not taking it personally - he treats everybody with the same
weirdness.

Please define "everybody". It's really a sign of insanity to make
large generalizations based on the opinions of a few. LOL!

(I'll bet GOIA misses the irony of this statement.)

Seems to me you could reap a lot more abuse and abnegation on RATech,
UKRA, RAH-E, or RAPro.

Middiot, you are so much better than I at gathering abuse on those forums.
Shall I provide some quotes from Google relating to your repeated
humiliations in those forums?

I think the ones you gotten are far funnier. George doesn't pretend to
be an 'expert'.

I know your hate clubs in those *other groups far outnumber the few RAOers
who bother with you.

"hate clubs", Middiot? *Is that what you call the independent parties who
speak out against your childish attempts to create strife on other groups?

Fake ignorance (or perhaps real ignorance) ignored.

*You're just wasting your turds here on RAO.

Middiot, I wonder how many weeks you'd have to stop polluting this place
before it would become fit for man and dog? Oh, and take your buddy Bratzi
with you.

And me. As I said, I want my credit too. Who you blame for the
"demise" of RAO seems to shift with the wind. And yet you *always*
miss the main culprit. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 3, 9:18*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 3 Apr, 06:25, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

*Seems like maybe a little PTSD is going on with you?

As a teenager, Shhh! attended one of your basement
training sessions.

If he told you that Art, then that would just be another one of his paranoid
delusions. But I don't think so - you're making this up on your own.

Isn't it funny how GOIA tries to divert attention away from his own
issues?

Now *I'm* insane and paranoid. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 3, 9:35*am, George M. Middius wrote:
The Krooborg tries to match wits with a Normal. Unfortunately for
Mr. ****, his piggy bank is as empty as ever.

As a teenager, Shhh! attended one of your basement
training sessions.

If he told you that Art, then that would just be another one of his paranoid
delusions. But I don't think so - you're making this up on your own.

Arnii, do your "facts" sink or float? Inquiring minds want to know.

That depends on what he had for lunch.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 3, 9:19*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 3 Apr, 07:03, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Who here do you think is sane? You make it sound like
you think it is an exclusive group.

Exclusive enough.
You can't join our club.

Art-Middiot, no club you are a member of is exclusively sane.

Ah, the old sockpuppet accusation.

Art is me, Boon is George, JA runs all of us.

Please keep it straight.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 3, 9:19*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 3 Apr, 07:03, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Who here do you think is sane? You make it sound like
you think it is an exclusive group.

Exclusive enough.
You can't join our club.

Art-Middiot, no club you are a member of is exclusively sane.

Ah, the old sockpuppet accusation.

Art is me, Boon is George, JA runs all of us.

Please keep it straight.

Am I in that mix anywhere?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 3, 6:06*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 3, 9:19*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 3 Apr, 07:03, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Who here do you think is sane? You make it sound like
you think it is an exclusive group.

Exclusive enough.
You can't join our club.

Art-Middiot, no club you are a member of is exclusively sane.

Ah, the old sockpuppet accusation.

Art is me, Boon is George, JA runs all of us.

Please keep it straight.

Am I in that mix anywhere?

Jenn. JA. Both start with J.

You destroyed RAO.

Golden Age Audio msmtzk Vacuum Tubes 0 October 8th 05 06:18 PM
Ant golden ears here? Tom Tech 37 January 9th 04 05:59 PM
FS: Golden Tube SEP-1 $300 HighEndAudio.com Marketplace 0 October 30th 03 05:44 PM
FS: Golden Tube SEP-1 $300 HighEndAudio.com Marketplace 0 October 30th 03 05:44 PM
Golden Ears CDs All Ears High End Audio 0 September 15th 03 08:36 PM