Rockford fosgate T2

Old July 5th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.audio.car

Default Rockford fosgate T2

Hi there fellow audiophiles,

Im located in Canada, and am desperately looking to purchase a second
t212d4 sub. I currentley have one in a rf built to spec box and hit
145.2db on the old mic setup, I want to break a 150 and love the
uniqueness to this sub! If any of you know where I can find another one
of these gems for roughly $400(us or CA) this would be great please
email me directley

Thanks