New Urban Magazine on the Raise

Old February 16th 05, 07:01 PM

Default New Urban Magazine on the Raise

Hello, my name is Cedric Johnson aka Palmetto and I am the owner Urban
Language, a hot new magazine in the making. Before I drop the first
issue, wanted to get people aware of what's comin'. The magazine will
include a spot for readers to poeticly express themselves, a health and
fitness corner, and a spot to break down love the urban way. I will be
glad to mail copies out within South Carolina until the magazine gets
up and runnin. And the best thing about an up and coming magazine...
it is free. I would appreciate it if you would just check it out...

Thanks,

Palmetto