FS: Rockford Fosgate 800.4

Old November 20th 03, 12:15 AM
Rob K.

Default FS: Rockford Fosgate 800.4

Got this amp as a xmas gift last year. Installed it in January 2003 and uninstalled it last month. I sold my Chevy Avalanche and bought a Jeep Rubicon. I'm not installing any car audio gear in my Jeep.

The amp was used to power 1 - MB Quart PSC 216 component set, and 2 MB Quart RSC coaxials.

It's 200 watts x 4 @ 2 ohms 100 watts x 4 @ 4 ohms.

This amp is NOT refurbished. Was bought from etronics.com

$300 plus actual shipping, check, money order, or paypal.

Feedback on ebay under ckulp.

Rob Kulp
Old November 20th 03, 10:46 PM
Rob K.