cutting out

Old September 14th 03, 10:27 PM
AL

Default cutting out

Hi all, I have a Sony CA720X head unit hooked up to a couple of amps. I
find my head unit is cutting out for a few seconds then comes back on.
It does this 8 or nine times then sy=tays on for quite awhile before
cutting out again. The head unit shuts right off, no lights or display.
What could be causing this?
Thanks
AL

Old September 15th 03, 03:47 AM
Paul Vina

An intermittent power or ground connection would do it.

Paul Vina