M R F Jewel

Default Honda Accord 89 Stereo Installation

Can anyone give me some advice on how to remove the factory stereo and
install a new one? My car is Honda Accord 89 SEi. I have bought JVC KD
SX990 CD/Mp3 player. What parts should I buy? I guess I have to buy
wiring harness. Anything else?
Any weblink would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Sanitarium

Crutchfield sells intallation kits... might want to check them.
Do you have a shop manual? IMHO Honda shop manuals suck, but they will
usually have a page showing you how to remove the factory radio.
Usually involves removing a few screws, a couple trim panels, the ash
tray and un - screwing the head unit.

Solder, flux, heatshrink tubing.

First / foremost. remove the - ground terminal from the battery.
Follow all the safety precautions when working with batteries. Eye
protection, no jewlery, @ caution when removing the terminal.

Hope this helps.

Garrett