Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.trucks.ford
I Love Edsels I Love Edsels is offline

Default custom horn

anybody got any suggestions on a custom horn that can play short sound
files? I want to have mine say D'OH! like homer Simpson, among other
things.

I know it's juvenile and rather silly, but it would be better than
honking at the local yokels who sit there for way too long when
the light turns green.

Anybody?

thx
Tom
Seattle
97 Ranger
Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.trucks.ford
I Love Edsels I Love Edsels is offline

I looked on their site, the custom horns are not set up to take any
input like an mp3. but I did order a suicide knob, so in about 3-6
weeks I'll be gone to Jesus! ;-)

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:52:51 GMT, David M wrote:

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 06:31:41 +0000, I Love Edsels rearranged some
electrons to form:

anybody got any suggestions on a custom horn that can play short sound
files? I want to have mine say D'OH! like homer Simpson, among other
things.

I know it's juvenile and rather silly, but it would be better than
honking at the local yokels who sit there for way too long when
the light turns green.

Anybody?

thx
Tom