Posted to rec.audio.car
Jeff Hamm Jeff Hamm is offline

Default FS: Rockford Fosgate RFQ5000 Surround Processor (Pro-Logic II 5.1)

I'm selling a Rockford Fosgate RFQ5000 Sound processor on ebay starting bid
at $49.00. It is a Dolby Pro-Logic II surround processor for 5.1 analog
surround in car.
Front and rear RCA inputs with discrete 5.1 RCA Output (center channel and
subwoofer channel outputs) . I've only taken it
out of the box to try in my car. I'm selling it because my Eclipse AVN head
unit has similar sound staging enhancement that is adequate enough for my
application. This unit also has a selectable
center channel output that can be turned off, so you can use this with just
4 speakers in your car. This Pro Logic decoder will send vocals/voice to the
front of the car if no center channel is hooked up. This is an awesome
upgrade if you have a car audio system and want to make it sound
significantly better!

Starting bid at $49.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...9986050&rd=1,1

Thanks for looking!

Posted to rec.audio.car
bassman07 bassman07 is offline

wrong forum

--
bassman07
Posted to rec.audio.car
d_moran0106 d_moran0106 is offline

uh-oh...
anyway, i'm interested in your auction jeff...

"bassman07" wrote in message

wrong forum

--
bassman07

Posted to rec.audio.car
John John is offline

Bassman, this is not even on the soundillusions.net/carstereos.org
forum...this is called a newsgroup. We are connected to the newsgroup
through the forum, but it is really its own entity...

"bassman07" wrote in
message

wrong forum

--
bassman07

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
Chris Chris is offline

John schrieb:

Bassman, this is not even on the soundillusions.net/carstereos.org
forum...this is called a newsgroup. We are connected to the newsgroup
through the forum, but it is really its own entity...

"bassman07" wrote in
message

wrong forum

--
bassman07

--
John

Hello

this is a older one i never found it on a new page
http://www.powernetshop.at/rockford-...amm/index.html

best regards
Chris