Posted to rec.audio.car

Default whats a cheap way to get some bass?

what should i buy on a 100$ budget?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

keep savin!

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
wrote in message
oups.com...
what should i buy on a 100$ budget?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

see your other post.. just made a suggestion.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"Austin Becker" wrote in message
keep savin!

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
wrote in message
oups.com...
what should i buy on a 100$ budget?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Dr Nick

wrote in message
oups.com...
what should i buy on a 100$ budget?

100 bucks won't get you anything decent, you coudl buy a pyramid sub and amp
off ebay most likely, but you definetly won't be happy with it, and you'll
end up replacing it. it's best to save and get somethign good form the start
then trying to skimp, it ends up costing you more in the long run, trust me
from experiance.

Posted to rec.audio.car

there are other options. mail me and i'll happily go over some with
ya'.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

no disrespect, but for $100 there's not any way that you will provide a
system where it wont be desired to upgrade soon after.....

To , just keep saving your money til you reach $150 and go
check out some lower end stuff, or wait til you hit $200 and get something a
little better.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
wrote in message
oups.com...
there are other options. mail me and i'll happily go over some with
ya'.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Rick Brandt

Dr Nick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
what should i buy on a 100$ budget?

100 bucks won't get you anything decent, you coudl buy a pyramid sub
and amp off ebay most likely, but you definetly won't be happy with
it, and you'll end up replacing it. it's best to save and get
somethign good form the start then trying to skimp, it ends up
costing you more in the long run, trust me from experiance.

You might get one of the powered bazooka tubes on sale for around that price
(installing it yourself). I have the 8 inch model and am happy with it.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Les

$100 bucks can get you something decent, I don't know why you don't think
so. Watch eBay and you will likely find a used 8" Bazooka tube, or perhaps
even a 10" one if you watch carefully. Parts Express usually has deals on
wire to hook it up, in fact if they still have it they had a kit for like
$6. So it is possible to get decent base for under $100.

Les

"Dr Nick" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
what should i buy on a 100$ budget?

100 bucks won't get you anything decent, you coudl buy a pyramid sub and

amp
off ebay most likely, but you definetly won't be happy with it, and you'll
end up replacing it. it's best to save and get somethign good form the

start
then trying to skimp, it ends up costing you more in the long run, trust

me
from experiance.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

If you call that decent.........

--
- AUSTIN BECKER

"Dr Nick" wrote in message
> [...]

wrote in message
oups.com...
what should i buy on a 100$ budget?

100 bucks won't get you anything decent, you coudl buy a pyramid sub and

amp
off ebay most likely, but you definetly won't be happy with it, and

you'll
end up replacing it. it's best to save and get somethign good form the

start
then trying to skimp, it ends up costing you more in the long run, trust

me
from experiance.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Les

Decent yes...the best no.... But the OP has $100 to spend, so he can either
"keep saving", do without, or get something that will augment the bottom end
a bit, takes up relatively little space, and cost under $100.

The first 2 still leave the guy with nothing! The third gives him something
that just might satisfy his needs, gives it to him now, and is under budget.

Les

"Austin Becker" wrote in message
If you call that decent.........

--

> [...]