cosmalabadeusz

Default asio problem

hi,

i have a strange problem when i switch some of my audio programs to run
using ASIO protocol.
for instance when i run moog modular and generating some sound, all seems to
be ok for about 30sec. and then suddenly the sound becomes deformated by
click etc.

what could be the cause of this?

thanx,
cls

Greg Bryant

"cosmalabadeusz" wrote in
:

hi,

i have a strange problem when i switch some of my audio programs to
run using ASIO protocol.
for instance when i run moog modular and generating some sound, all
seems to be ok for about 30sec. and then suddenly the sound becomes
deformated by click etc.

what could be the cause of this?

thanx,
cls

That would probably depend on the drivers for your audio card. If you can
control the buffer size for your card, try increasing it. E.g. Nuendo
provides generic multimedia ASIO drivers that suck (high latency, some
clicks). RME Digi9652 card has its own drivers that are excellent, unless
I set the buffers too small, then I get lots of clicks.