Kalle

Default Fifth of RAP CD artwork

Hi there,

I got my copy of 'Fifth of RAP' CD from Harvey a couple of weeks ago and was
deeply impressed. There are some very classy performances and
recordings...but I guess you already knew that

Anyway, I was unable to find any artwork for the CD set, so I created some
of my own. They are pretty simple, nothing fancy. I tried to do copying the
simplistic but nice layout of the official RAP site www.RecAudioPro.net.
Should be very easy on the printer too.

I'll mail them to Lyle in case he wants to put them on the site for
download.

Meanwhile, the artwork for all the five CD's is freely downloadable he
http://www.nic.fi/~luckyman/recaudiopro/FifthOfRAP.zip

The .zip file includes the files as .jpg files, but I have .bmp versions
too, just mail me if you prefer .bmp. They are pretty big, so I don't want
to include them in the .zip.

Please report any typos or errors in the files, and I can make corrections
to that .zip file.

Best Regards,
Kalle

Peter Larsen

Kalle wrote:

The .zip file includes the files as .jpg files, but I have .bmp
versions too, just mail me if you prefer .bmp. They are pretty
big, so I don't want to include them in the .zip.

It may be less of an issue than you think, .bmp compresses very well.
Nice design btw.

Kalle

Kind regards

Peter Larsen