Default pc cound cards - which one ?

Hi !

I've questions about few cards (in 2 different applications).

The 1st is the choice between:
- Terratec - Phase 22
- M-audio - Audiophile 2496 (just classical as I know :-)
- Marian - MarcX
- Audiotrack - Juli@
- Echo Digital Audio - Mia MIDI

My most important requirements:
- windows drivers quality and stability (no drops and jitter)
- flexibility in installtion (no hardware troubles)
- willingest with 2 balanced outputs and 2 balanced inputs
- SPDIF IN (without any hardware resampling as in Creative products!)
and SPDIF OUT will be very nice
- drivers for Apple as very nice (useful in the future maybe)

And the 2nd choice:
- ESI - Wavetreminal 192xxxx (which one, and why?)
- Audiotrack - Maya 1010
Most requirements:
- windows drivers quality and stability
- flexibility in installation
- a few analog inputs (10, admissible to 4) and 1 stereo outputs (or
more)
- practical verified SPDIF IN and OUT links required
- Apple drivers very nice

Do You know any of this devices and what do You mean about above
choices ? The real expirence is valuable for me... Could You advice
me ?

Thanks a lot, regards!
Rob