Edwin Hurwitz

Default Upgrades for Mac 2105?

I have a Mac 2105 that works very nicely, but it being an aged beast, I
was wondering if there were anything I could to make it sound better
(replacing electrolytics, etc.).

It was gone over ca 1980 with new filter caps and passed a Mac clinic
with flying colors a few years later.

Any ideas would be very welcome!

TIA
Edwin